Nurture right 360 new incubatorists advice

Just add enough water to keep the humidity in the 40% range. I add water every two days because thats adequate for mine.
Ok thanks in my test phase right now i am at 60 percent wide open i put a hygrometer in the basement i should be able to stay in 45-55 range there and temps.

Do you notice that when adding actual eggs vs empty temps increase as well as humidity?

Ok thanks in my test phase right now i am at 60 percent wide open i put a hygrometer in the basement i should be able to stay in 45-55 range there and temps.

Do you notice that when adding actual eggs vs empty temps increase as well as humidity?

The temperature should be consistent because it's digital but the humidity will increase when you add eggs, yes.

I had to dig to find my image again, lol. I was showing what my humidity looks like with and without water but I also didn't have any eggs in the left incubator yet. We crank the AC here because it's sooo hot and humid here but that also dries out the air in my hatching room. It averages 45% ambient humidity in that room and the heating element in the incubator dries out the interior of the incubator further.

Humidity in Nurture Right 360.jpg

From manna pro :

The red EE means a temperature sensor issue, this issue will directly affect the temperature control.

However, the green EE means the humidity sensor issue, this issue WON’T affect the actual humidity level inside the incubator, it is just a limited display issue.

If you are experiencing the green EE please let us know and we can send you a complimentary humidity sensor replacement.

Thank you,

Amanda, Consumer Affairs

Manna Pro Products,

Screenshot_20200803-115242_Drive.jpg
Screenshot_20200803-115235_Drive.jpg

From manna pro :

The red EE means a temperature sensor issue, this issue will directly affect the temperature control.

However, the green EE means the humidity sensor issue, this issue WON’T affect the actual humidity level inside the incubator, it is just a limited display issue.

If you are experiencing the green EE please let us know and we can send you a complimentary humidity sensor replacement.

Thank you,

Amanda, Consumer Affairs

Manna Pro Products,

View attachment 2277177View attachment 2277178

Awesome! I'm glad they're taking care of it for you!

Back
Top Bottom