Nutri-Dench question

christwodog

Songster
Jan 16, 2017
Hi everyone,
Is it ok to leave the nutri-dench water in their water dispenser for a few days? Does it go bad?
Their waterer is in the shade, but it is pretty hot down here. I like to alternate regular water with electrolyte or nutri dench water once or twice a month.

Hi everyone,
Is it ok to leave the nutri-dench water in their water dispenser for a few days? Does it go bad?
Their waterer is in the shade, but it is pretty hot down here. I like to alternate regular water with electrolyte or nutri dench water once or twice a month.
I once thought I needed to give my chickens electrolytes on a regular basis but could not find a good enough answer as to why I should.
Can I ask you why do you do this?

I once thought I needed to give my chickens electrolytes on a regular basis but could not find a good enough answer as to why I should.
Can I ask you why do you do this?
My neighbor, who has been keeping chickens for many years, recommended I use a probiotic/electrolyte additive periodically in their water. Some of her hens are several years old, so I figured if it works for her, I would give it a try.

Back
Top Bottom