Nutri-drench dosage for wry neck???

I just picked up some vitamin e and selenium. How do i go about giving the selenium. Mixed in water or infood? Dunno which way would be best

I did not do additional Selenium. The NutriDrench contains Selenium. The ones that have done it just shaved some off of the tablet and mixed with the ND or with water.

Thank you perhaps i will just try the vitamin e gel tabs. She seems to be perking up. Walking around eating and trying to drink. She cant tilt her head back to throw back the water tho. She still tucks her head up under her but she seems a bit better.

Thank you perhaps i will just try the vitamin e gel tabs. She seems to be perking up. Walking around eating and trying to drink. She cant tilt her head back to throw back the water tho. She still tucks her head up under her but she seems a bit better.

Great!! Our little one has responded very well to the ND and the Vitamin E. Recovery will be a process.

How often are you doing the vitamin e? I wish she would be able to lift her head up :( i just gave her some more ND. Im going to have an insane bond with this girl if she recovers

Continuing treatment with nutri drench and vitamin e capsules. Shes up and down. Sometomes she stands on her head and walks backwards and sometimes she walks normally just with her head down. She is eating fine but struggling to drink because she can't tilt her head back and the water runs right out of her mouth. A little over 24 hrs of treatment hopefully more improvement tomorrow.

Ours is improving every day. Hope yours des the same!! She is able to drink fine now so we did not have to do the Q tip deal. I have the ND mixed into the water for the entire flock.

I gave her some nd via syringe again and a tiny bit of water. She ate and tried to drink but most of it ran out of her mouth. Hopefully tomorrow she improves some

Back
Top Bottom