NW Garden Coop ... AKA The Garden of Eggin'

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by sushifish, May 31, 2012.

1. Thank you everyone! We are so happy with our coop and especially our sweet chickens!

2. WalkingWolf1

WalkingWolf1 Songster

Feb 15, 2012
    Vermilion
    Looks like a summer cottage at the lake. The rest of the chickens on the block will be jealous.

1 person likes this.
  3. Pretty day in Lacey!

[​IMG]

4. wiily1231

wiily1231 In the Brooder

Do you mind me asking for the coop designs and where you bought your chickens? By the way, Beautiful coop.

5. ChickyT

ChickyT In the Brooder

Jun 19, 2012
    South Haven, Minnesota
    Beautiful coop! We just started with chicken this summer and got our first eggs this weekend. You are right - so fun! Enjoy!

6. motherhen6

motherhen6 Hatching

Jan 14, 2013
    Texas
    We have a very similar story to yours. I'll post pics of our coop this weekend. I do have a question. We have 3 hens after finding out 3 of our original 6 were boys! So now we have 1 year old Maggie, Dumplin and sweet tea. We have had wonderful joy and success with our ladies. I have ordered 3 new hens which will arrive in March. When you added your new hens what was the age difference and how did you introduce them? I do have our smaller original coop I could keep the chicks in until they are 4 or 5 months. Did you have any issues with your original hens accepting the new hens? Thanks!

7. wiily1231

wiily1231 In the Brooder

BEAUTIFUL coop I love it SOOOOOOOOOO much.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: