NW Illinois says "Hi"

crazy cat lady

Songster
11 Years
Nov 20, 2008
NW Illinois
I have posted on several forums, but I think it is time for me to introduce myself.
I am a 58 yo mom of 4 (3 boys & 1 girl) and a Grandmother of 2 ( GS & GD), soon to be 3 in late July.

I have 3 dogs (2 Boston terriers anda boxer), 1 cockatiel, 9 rabbits (2 Netherland dwarfs, 3 mini lops, & 5 lionheads), 4 ducks (3 pekins and a cayuga), approximately 30 chickens( RIR, Ameracaunas, speckled sussex, barred rock hen, and white rocks), and about 25 cats (mostly barn cats) Hoping to get more cayugas and a couple geese and some turkeys Also have 16 dairy goats. 2 of which are going to have kids, but have no idea how far along they are.

I live with my SO and enjoy the country life. My hobbies are bowling, reading, gardening, and reading garden and chicken forums on the computer. I hope to make some friends on here as well.

Last edited:
welcome-byc.gif

Nerfy, where in NW Illinois are you at? I am located just outside of Winslow.

EweSheep, I go past Decatur everytime I go to Central Indiana to visit my family. I have to wave as I pass the exit from now on.

Mom of 3 boys, 1 daughter, Grandmother to 2 adorable grandchildren ( GS & GD) and too many animals to go thru this again.

I'm near Freeport.

and my dh just told me it was wrong to have 4 cats and 2 dogs...said it just wasn't right.

good thing he's been in Iraq and hasn't noticed the chicken count went from 6 to 20.

me,
g

Back
Top Bottom