NWGA Poultry Club of Calhoun SHOW FEB 4th(show location in DALTON, GA!

Christina and Fritz!

I'm certainly looking forward in seeing you and the kids at the Show. I've shown at Dalton but under the other Poultry Club, so this is my first for what so many of us with Alabama Bantam Club calls the "Bob Bridges Show!" lol...

I'm bringing the Silkies, and I'll get my entry called in to you at least an hour before the deadline. (another lol)

See you soon, actually in 15 days!
ya.gif

Claudia

I'll be there too!!! I'll have to call in my entry..Won't make the mail deadline. This will my first time going to this club's show! Look forward to seeing everyone!
smile.png

OMStars, Claudia! If you do call me an hour before the deadline then no one else will be able to call in because I'm sure we will be to busy talking Silkies & Cochins, lol.

I can not wait to see all of y'all from Alabama. I love talking to you guys. I'm hoping to have just a small window of time to chat with everyone. Ha!

I can not wait to see all of the Silkies! They are always so beautiful and I just want to cuddle with all of them. LOL! Laura is excited as well. She just received Junior Champion Featherleg & 4th Best Bantam at Jefferson with her white silkie hen. She has a renewed hope for her silkies, lol.

I haev 2 pairs of BBS orps- splash roosters and blue pullets, 3 months old. They are from Terry Disney's show birds. I think he is actually going to be at this show, so that will be fun! Let me know if anynody wants me to bring them. $20 per pair, $35 for all 4.

THE LOFT AT HOLLY LANE will be showing at the Dalton Show on Feb 4. I can bring newborn Blue Orpington Chicks, 12-week old Blue Orpington Chicks, or Blue/Black/Splash hatching eggs for pickup at the show. I will only bring the babies for pre-paid orders, however. Babies are $8 each. Hatching eggs are $45/dozen in a carton. The 12-week old Blues are $20 each.

We have a standard Black Rock cockerel hatched from Halo's eggs in November available and can bring along a black pullet to go with him if anyone is interested. They have been vaccinated for ILT and Newcastle. Please PM me if interested in pricing and pics....

Also- looking for a standard Black Orpington Pullet.....

Back
Top Bottom