NY: BEAUTIFUL 2 Yr Old B/W Paint Filly MUST SELL ASAP $500

If you can not get a good riding pic, I would take him outside and get some good conformation shots. Sideview, make sure his hooves are in the pic. So many people cut off the feet and as the saying goes, no hoof - no horse. You have to be able to see the hooves. Keep his head straight, it is so difficult to judge his front end if his neck is twisted around.

Just a few pointers, I hope it helps.

It is a bad year right now for animal sales. Good luck finding a good home for them.

I should have posted that she was sold last month. Sorry! I forgot I had listed her here. The gelding is supposed to go to his new home tomorrow, too. So, hopefully both of them have great new homes.

The filly is doing very, very well with her new home. She's made a great deal of progress already. They LOVE her!!

Thanks so much to everyone for the advice.

Wow, I can't believe I didn't see this before! I didn't even know you had horses!

Man, I would have loved to have looked into your gelding more. Can't seem to find a decent trail horse around here for anything less than $5000. I swear, all my dad and I want is something level headed that would make a good western trail horse, with maybe a little halter and showmanship potential on the side. It doesn't have to be a fancy show horse, but we don't want something that is much older or lame. It's been close to impossible to find something aroud here.

Everyone always says that horses are selling for nothing, but I haven't seen it yet! Let me know if you hear of anyone else selling. I absolutely love the paints, but would not mind any breed or color (except arabs and any "lighter" breeds). If the right horse were to come around, I know my dad would jump all over it!

You wanna great laugh? The three year old went to his new home on Sunday and her SEVEN YEAR OLD is showing him in two weeks in walk/trot and showmanship. He fell in love with that little girl and will do ANYTHING for her. I was shocked!!!

Wow! That is awesome! I'm so happy you found him a great home. Hopefully he has a nice long life ahead of him with that little girl!

How much did you end up selling him for?

Back
Top Bottom