NY: BEAUTIFUL 2 Yr Old B/W Paint Filly MUST SELL ASAP $500

Calebs Acre

Songster
14 Years
May 17, 2008
Long Island
I have two APHA horses to sell. Both are black and white overos very loud color and nice looking.

Misty Blue Maxi McCue is a two year old filly. She is a granddaughter of Blue Max with Peter McCue on the other side. She will not be real tall. I would bet she would, in addition to western, make a nice English mount based on her dainty movement. I haven't done much with her and she is ready to start now. I paid $3500 for her as a 3 month old...she is THAT pretty. I'd like to get $3000 for her, but will entertain offers. Her papers are pending me sending in photos. I am that bad with taking pictures!!

Rappin Norfleet Style is a three year old gelding. "Easton" had 10 months of professional training and is green broke for western and English pleasure. Right now, he is bay and white because he is always in the sun. But, he is registered black and white and in the winter, he is black and white. He is about the calmest and most mature young horse any of my trainers have ever met. Kind and intelligent. I do not consider his "10 months" of training an accurate count because he was in upstate NY during a really brutal winter and I know that he could not work for a good part of that really cold stretch. So, consider him well-started and green broke. His walk, jog, trot and extended trot are all nice. His canter and lope still need refining. He is great for the vet, farrier, trailering, clipping, cross ties, etc. This is a classy horse that will really catch the judge's eye. He makes everyone look twice. I have over $12,000 in him, but am very negotiable on his price since I know that is not his actual market value. I'm willing to talk price and will discuss any offer. He needs to continue his training and go to work.

If anyone is a good trainer, I might consider a scenario involving a barter for training the horse I intend to keep. But, then, you'd have to live close enough to NY to make it practical.

Any questions, please let me know. I have current photos of the filly. Need to take them of the colt.

Last edited by a moderator:
The filly is being picked on by my two geldings and I cannot separate her due to lack of space. To a good home, I am willing to take $500 for her and that is a wonderful price.

I don't have any great photos, but this is better than nothing...
10556_side_walking.jpg

Just want her to have a great home. I bet she will end up pony sized and be a great English prospect!!!!!

Thanks....the horse market is SO SO terrible! She is just a stupendous prospect. I was hoping that I could get someone here that I "know" to be interested so that I might someday know how she turned out. I've had her since she was a very young 4 months.

I thought I had sold one of my other horses, but it really fell through and now she is stuck with my gelding and he suddenly has decided to pick on her. I think they are bored.

Thanks for the compliments!
Nancy

I would love to have her but I'm nowhere close
sad.png
. She is beautiful and we are horse lovers
smile.png
. Okay, so me and the kids love all animals and dh tolerates us because it makes us happy
smile.png
. He likes horses more than most of our pets though
smile.png

OH MAN! What A Beauty!!!
th.gif
If you were near AZ, I would be killing the piggy bank and shaking the sofa cushions. It never fails, I have some land, horse know how, and lots of free time, and I am all hat with no saddle. Good luck, and I wish I was closer.

Horse markets sucks all over! I got a friend that has Paso Finos and she could not move them at all even for a measly $500 or best offer on her filly! She even tried one point to give her to the riding club and they said, no thanks but thanks". They had a full barn, no vacancies!

Thanks to the ecomony!

Back
Top Bottom