NY chicken lover!!!!

JLAW ~ LOL I know at first I was like WHOA! WAIT A MINUTE! Where's all your snow!?!? But then I realized these pics were from Oct, AND I saw them last night on his FB page.

Stop teasing us with those nice green pictures Stony!
wink.png

big_smile.png

While Stony is day dreaming of tilling fields, I'm enjoying some homemade chicken tortilla soup! This is for all this grilling pics last summer/fall.

Some day this will be made with an unwanted Silkie Roo, if the day comes that I wind up with too many...

Dang its cold I'm at least at 5degrees you guys are in the negatives man im sorry lol

Soup looks good i left my lunch at home along with my wallet lol im starving here at work especially since i tea for breakfast. Now coffee for lunch.

So the chickens are let out in the morning and locked up at night the are feed and watered outside the coop so the scratch around outside.

A couple of days ago it was muddy out and i thought i had rouge chickens in my yard nope just my muddy girls lol.

Welcome to all the newbies!

Ok everyone needs to go buy a crap load of juice so I can go back to work. This is the second day this week where I don't have to go to work because we are so full in the warehouse. You have to buy independent company labels though. So my mart, savealot, walmart, cosco, members mark. Sorry just not happy had to burn 2 days vacation because we cant sell crap atm. Had to cancel a day from my hunting week in nov.

On a plus side of things my son's silkies go into lockdown today/tonight when ever I feel like it.

Ok everyone needs to go buy a crap load of juice so I can go back to work. This is the second day this week where I don't have to go to work because we are so full in the warehouse. You have to buy independent company labels though. So my mart, savealot, walmart, cosco, members mark. Sorry just not happy had to burn 2 days vacation because we cant sell crap atm. Had to cancel a day from my hunting week in nov.

On a plus side of things my son's silkies go into lockdown today/tonight when ever I feel like it.

Sorry you will not catch me in a Walmart, No Costco around here that I know of, and what's "my mart"? Never heard of it. I do however shop at Sams Club and buy lots and lots of juice there. Guess I haven't been buying enough. Sorry LOL

While Stony is day dreaming of tilling fields, I'm enjoying some homemade chicken tortilla soup! This is for all this grilling pics last summer/fall.

Some day this will be made with an unwanted Silkie Roo, if the day comes that I wind up with too many...

Yum! I'll be turning one of my recently processed Basque roos into Arroz con Pollo on Friday -- it will be the first cull we will consume, so exciting stuff. That soup looks amazing Lynzi!

Yum! I'll be turning one of my recently processed Basque roos into Arroz con Pollo on Friday -- it will be the first cull we will consume, so exciting stuff. That soup looks amazing Lynzi!

Thanks, my husband actually made it for me last night. It's actually Dino's recipe. I LOVE their Tortilla Soup but it's not an every day menu item. They only place it as a soup special once in a while. Last time I ate lunch there with my daughter I got it and asked him to make it at home so he does now. There's nothing more I love in the winter than homemade soups!

Back
Top Bottom