NY chicken lover!!!!

in the first pic the 2 dark blobs are chicks, love this incu only down side is it only holds 7 eggs! and the second pic is the first chick out, the 2 chicks out are from my bantam river that got killed well 19 days ago, one more in there pipped. then i have 2 spitzhauben crosses and 2 barred rock crosses that are also pipped and wiggling

in the first pic the 2 dark blobs are chicks, love this incu only down side is it only holds 7 eggs! and the second pic is the first chick out, the 2 chicks out are from my bantam river that got killed well 19 days ago, one more in there pipped. then i have 2 spitzhauben crosses and 2 barred rock crosses that are also pipped and wiggling
That proves Frig Eggs do hatch ..
Do you wash your eggs before storing them ?

Rancher, TWC is going All Digital and thus the Box and additional charge. A lot of people
in our area are going Direct TV. We are thinking about doing the same.

Rancher, TWC is going All Digital and thus the Box and additional charge. A lot of people
in our area are going Direct TV. We are thinking about doing the same.
We looked into Direct TV but we'd need to cut down trees.
That proves Frig Eggs do hatch ..
Do you wash your eggs before storing them ?
I was told at the ALBC conference years ago that if eggs get stuck in the fridge just put them in the incu anyways. Guess they were right about them hatching.

No I never wash my eggs before I store them
This time around I wiped all eggs to see if they did better. So far they seem okay although I have two thermo/hygroms in the incu. One says 102.0/low humid% nearest the turner motor and the other says 99.3 or so and higher % humidity on the other side of the incu. We shall see. I think the due date is next thurs.
fl.gif

We looked into Direct TV but we'd need to cut down trees. 
I was told at the ALBC conference years ago that if eggs get stuck in the fridge just put them in the incu anyways. Guess they were right about them hatching. 

This time around I wiped all eggs to see if they did better.  So far they seem okay although I have two thermo/hygroms in the incu. One says 102.0/low humid% nearest the turner motor and the other says 99.3 or so and higher % humidity on the other side of the incu.  We shall see. I think the due date is next thurs. :fl

Really, rancher?! I'm surprised at you!!!!
1f61c.png

I thought you weren't getting more chickens!!
1f602.png
They sure got you hooked.

Back
Top Bottom