NY chicken lover!!!!

Just get this one

:lau

I seen someone was selling one of the large cabinet incubators a couple weeks ago on FB. Was previously from DEC. $75

https://www.alleycat.org/our-work/trap-neuter-return/

Alley Cat Allies highlights the practice of Trap/Neuter/Return aka "spay & stay" for feral cat colonies... I suppose it would work just as well for barn kitties. My neighbors have gone gung-ho into this - I'm right in the city - and in the two & half years since I moved back they have really cut down on the numbers of kittens born here each year. We still have numerous feeding stations, and the Usual Suspects of about 8 or 10 adult cats have all been snipped or zipped and continue to hang around. We have no mice or rats or rabbits in my block
263a.png
and the cats keep nuisance birds like starlings and grackles from raiding the gardens.
***Good luck with those kitties!

Yay! Hatched just a few eggs to try and get a replacement for my deceased NN roo.. Only about 6-8 viable eggs, but two NN so far! :) (It would be better if s/he was black but that's ok)..

Last edited:
I am looking for 1-2 emu eggs... My cabinet incubator should be here this week (yay!).. Anyone know of someone in the saratoga/albany/glens falls area that may be selling now or in the future?

My Husband bought me a present ..A ROO..
Love It

Funny Story -
Well I came around the corner of the house ..
1st thing I thought was what chicken is still out ..
Then I realized it was the Metal Roo he bought me ..LOL

Back
Top Bottom