NY chicken lover!!!!

Anyone interested in a busted mini wine fridge? Might make a good coolerbator:
IMG_3294.JPG IMG_3295.JPG IMG_3296.JPG
Tomorrow is dumpter day & this will go unless I hear that one of you is interested. Free to good home.

Not sure what your message was. I've been working and busy with spring. Though this rain as set things way back too. I am tired. Have lots of chicks and roosters to deal with. Loathe to drive the W. Winfield. I wish there was an auction closer. This new set up will take awhile since I don't have a lot of time to devote to figuring things out.

Hi everyone. It's County Boy here. Since the site updates I haven't been able to get into my old account so this is my new one.

If anyone is looking for a blue ameraucana cockerel I have one. I also have a Barred rock/ black sex link rooster as well and I may have a pullet for him along with some Easter eager pullets. The pullets I'm not positive about letting go yet but if anyone is interested PM and we can probably work something out.

Drove 2 hours today just to purchase a hen I sold over a year ago back along with a pullet and 2 cockerels. Not sure if I should've drove that far but I didn't know where else to get another gen that close to Lemon Blue coloring around here for my Lemon Blue cochins plus I paid $40 just for her when I sold her for $10.

Blue.jpg Jill.jpg Flower.jpg I am down to about 50 hens/roosters still to get rid of. I placed an ad on Craigslist and everyone came for hens. One lady did take a rooster. This whole thing is breaking my heart. I have so much time into these birds and about $15,000. I don't want to take any to freezer camp next week.

Is anyone looking for a Creme Legbar project? I have Jill Reese imports from Greenfire Farms. There is one rooster and four hens. I don't want to split these up at all.

i also will have two white pavlovskaya roosters if any of you want a cool project.

i have Silverudd blues (Black roo, blue, black and splash hen)

I also have Swedish Flowers trio's left.

I have a ton of roosters...black melanistic ones (Svart hona, Cemani, Hona/Isbar mix) I can't guarantee who is who because my farm hand let everyone hang together.

I have eco-glow warmers, chicken pens, chicken warmers etc...

Christina

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom