NY chicken lover!!!!

In March, I took in 2 young chicks that couldn't stand on their own. Well, they made it and both turned out to be roosters. They have been with 2 older, full-sized pullets, but now they have started viciously fighting each other. I have moved one rooster to a small temporary pen until I can hopefully find someone who can give them a safe forever home. They are very well-mannered and gentle when separated. I am in Clarkson, west of Rochester, and am willing to drive a few hours to a good home.

Little Roger:
IMG_1306.JPG

Button:
IMG_1311.JPG

In March, I took in 2 young chicks that couldn't stand on their own. Well, they made it and both turned out to be roosters. They have been with 2 older, full-sized pullets, but now they have started viciously fighting each other. I have moved one rooster to a small temporary pen until I can hopefully find someone who can give them a safe forever home. They are very well-mannered and gentle when separated. I am in Clarkson, west of Rochester, and am willing to drive a few hours to a good home.

Little Roger:
View attachment 2272120
What Breed ? Cochin ?

I thought I would introduce myself first, I've had standard chickens for a long time and last year I was introduced to Seramas to show in my local 4H group. I got five Seramas from two breeders, and now have been to a couple of different shows, and they have all done very well. This summer I tried to hatch two pullets for a 4H friend, we hatched eleven chicks but only three (maybe four) are pullets.
We are trying to find homes for the cockerels, If anyone wants a free cockerel, we could ship or deliver if you're close to Hudson Valley NY.
They are all very friendly, and would be great pets or show birds. We are only asking to be reimbursed for shipping.

The 23 and 16 week old cockerels (and pullet) dust bathing.
IMG_0291.JPG

Some of the 5 week old chicks with their mom.
IMG_0289.JPG

Two of the cockerels.
IMG_0310.JPG
IMG_8268.jpg

I have a bag of Purina layer feed if anyone wants it. My buddy gave it to me but my girls are too small. A little was used but not much at all. Would love for someone to take it and use it before it goes to waste. Let me know if you want it. I’m located in Ontario NY at the Webster border....if you have layers and want to give us some eggs in exchange, cool....if not, that’s ok too. As long as the feed doesn’t go to waste. Private message me and we can set up a time for you to pick it up. 50lb bag.

I have a bag of Purina layer feed if anyone wants it. My buddy gave it to me but my girls are too small. A little was used but not much at all. Would love for someone to take it and use it before it goes to waste. Let me know if you want it. I’m located in Ontario NY at the Webster border....if you have layers and want to give us some eggs in exchange, cool....if not, that’s ok too. As long as the feed doesn’t go to waste. Private message me and we can set up a time for you to pick it up. 50lb bag.
Nice of you to offer it ...I am sure someone will take you up on it

Can anyone send a message to Shayna and tell her I send a message to her on FB - about Marans eggs :)

and HI EVERYONE !!!! MISS YOU ALL

Back
Top Bottom