NY chicken lover!!!!

I got some adorable d'uccle/mixes from a lady in Suffern. I'm totally in love with them...
They are super friendly due to being handled by her kids <3 I know most of you guys are super far upstate, but thought I would share anyway :)

On a separate matter, does anyone needs roos? asking for a friend who has about 5 Delawares of varying ages, lol.
Ask your friend if they would like you to post the roos in the rehoming forum. This thread isn't super active and they might have a better chance that way.

Anyone affected by the storm today? Some friends said their chicken yard's are washed out.
How horrible! Today the storm didn’t hit us, we just got a few short showers. We’ve been underwater the past few weeks. This has been the wettest summer I remember in awhile. We had a tornado about 20 minutes from us that blew the roof off a few barns last week. 😞

Ask your friend if they would like you to post the roos in the rehoming forum. This thread isn't super active and they might have a better chance that way.
I posted them to a couple of fb groups with no response :(

There was a flash shower here today, some time in the early afternoon. I didn't expect rain, so I left the crumbles exposed. Chickens got free mash, lol.

How horrible! Today the storm didn’t hit us, we just got a few short showers. We’ve been underwater the past few weeks. This has been the wettest summer I remember in awhile. We had a tornado about 20 minutes from us that blew the roof off a few barns last week. 😞
Omg! I’ve been saying the same thing to everyone. We’ve had non-stop rain for days with only a break in for a couple hours. Nothing is getting done around here because of all the rain and my yard looks like a jungle.
Where was the tornado? I know Duanseburg gets them a lot around this time of year but I haven’t heard about any around me.

Really glad to see more activity in this thread! Back when I joined, this thread had lots of regulars that posted often, but nowadays it's been fairly dead, so I'm happy to see new posters :)

So, what all does everyone have for birds? I've got Brahmas, Ko Shamos, Ayam Ketawas, and a Naked Neck EE/OE project going on, as far as chickens. I have Aztec ducks and Dutch Hookbill ducks, Tufted Roman geese, turkeys, guinea fowl, coturnix quail in too many colors, lol, Lady Amherst pheasants, and Romanian Naked Neck Tumbler pigeons.

And emus, of course!

Back
Top Bottom