NY NPIP beautiful Silkie chicks in all colors for sale-SHIPPING AVAILABLE

FishMtFarm

Emu whisperer
Jan 2, 2017
Lake Pleasant, NY
IMG_0680.JPG

For sale, quality Silkie chicks in standard and non standard colors. All are bearded and come from either parents who have been shown, or come from show lines. I never guarantee my birds show quality as I do not show, but have had customers show birds from us and have successfully placed. We have a small flock and cull heavily to provide hardy, well bred, and beautifully feathered birds. We have a closed flock and are NPIP certified AI and PT clean. We do ship. NYS law requires me to sell a minimum of six and they are $15 each. Eggs are hatching weekly so please pm me if interested. Thanks!
IMG_7010.JPG
IMG_7300.JPG
IMG_7653.JPG
IMG_7764.JPG

Just so everyone knows, I have had 100% live on arrivals with my chicks. Also have references. I actually don't ship eggs for that reason @AlleysChicks. I have in the past and hatch rates were down near 40% or the PO lost the eggs.

View attachment 1431460
For sale, quality Silkie chicks in standard and non standard colors. All are bearded and come from either parents who have been shown, or come from show lines. I never guarantee my birds show quality as I do not show, but have had customers show birds from us and have successfully placed. We have a small flock and cull heavily to provide hardy, well bred, and beautifully feathered birds. We have a closed flock and are NPIP certified AI and PT clean. We do ship. NYS law requires me to sell a minimum of six and they are $15 each. Eggs are hatching weekly so please pm me if interested. Thanks!
View attachment 1431475 View attachment 1431476 View attachment 1431477 View attachment 1431478
I am looking for 6 or 8 diff colored bearded and puffy cheek silkie hens, day old chicks, shipping to SC or If close enough, will come get. Please advise. Thanks Jeanette. [email protected]

Do you sell older hens, like maybe 8 or 10 weeks old, pullets? I can only have hens. If so how much??? My daughter is driving to SC to visit from CT mid august so she could pick them up. Maybe a grey/blue, buff, qhite and black? Do you have any frizzles I would like them all to have beards and puffy cheeks please lraseadviseThanks

Back
Top Bottom