NY NPIP beautiful Silkie chicks in all colors for sale-SHIPPING AVAILABLE

FishMtFarm

Emu whisperer
Jan 2, 2017
Lake Pleasant, NY
IMG_0680.JPG

For sale, quality Silkie chicks in standard and non standard colors. All are bearded and come from either parents who have been shown, or come from show lines. I never guarantee my birds show quality as I do not show, but have had customers show birds from us and have successfully placed. We have a small flock and cull heavily to provide hardy, well bred, and beautifully feathered birds. We have a closed flock and are NPIP certified AI and PT clean. We do ship. NYS law requires me to sell a minimum of six and they are $15 each. Eggs are hatching weekly so please pm me if interested. Thanks!
IMG_7010.JPG
IMG_7300.JPG
IMG_7653.JPG
IMG_7764.JPG

I might be interested in some new silkie chicks soon. Some of my breeding hens and roosters are getting a bit old and need to go to the silkie retirement coop, so I've been looking around. What colors do you raise? Where are your lines from?

Just so everyone knows, I have had 100% live on arrivals with my chicks. Also have references. I actually don't ship eggs for that reason @AlleysChicks. I have in the past and hatch rates were down near 40% or the PO lost the eggs.

View attachment 1431460
For sale, quality Silkie chicks in standard and non standard colors. All are bearded and come from either parents who have been shown, or come from show lines. I never guarantee my birds show quality as I do not show, but have had customers show birds from us and have successfully placed. We have a small flock and cull heavily to provide hardy, well bred, and beautifully feathered birds. We have a closed flock and are NPIP certified AI and PT clean. We do ship. NYS law requires me to sell a minimum of six and they are $15 each. Eggs are hatching weekly so please pm me if interested. Thanks!
View attachment 1431475 View attachment 1431476 View attachment 1431477 View attachment 1431478
I am looking for 6 or 8 diff colored bearded and puffy cheek silkie hens, day old chicks, shipping to SC or If close enough, will come get. Please advise. Thanks Jeanette. [email protected]

Yes I have shipped to CA several times. They are straightrun. I have some really cute babies right now and if your looking ok’ing for pets, I have some cheaper ones cause they only have four toes instead of five.

Back
Top Bottom