NYCE meet up (New York Chicken Enjoyment)

Aces- doesn't change a thing. we're still coming to yours. wouldn't miss it. our computer has been down the past couple of days ( lost the C drive). the t-shirt design was on it so trav has to start again
th.gif

One of the birds I hatched looks just like the one in your avatar!

When did you hatch it and where did the egg come from or was is it one of the eggs you got from us? If it is from us it is a silver ameracauna hen, they have the salmon colored chest. The hen in my avatar was a SLW and blue andalusian cross. I got home from christmas shopping and found her dead leading up to the hay mow. Something killed her I just don't know what. She was intact with no blood but her insides were coming out her tail vent and there were feathers off one wing.

When did you hatch it and where did the egg come from or was is it one of the eggs you got from us? If it is from us it is a silver ameracauna hen, they have the salmon colored chest. The hen in my avatar was a SLW and blue andalusian cross. I got home from christmas shopping and found her dead leading up to the hay mow. Something killed her I just don't know what. She was intact with no blood but her insides were coming out her tail vent and there were feathers off one wing.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Not a pretty thing to come home to.

the pullet that I am referring to did indeed come from you. So she is a silver americauna. Pretty little thing.......Also got some big strapping boys. Seems to be more pullets than cockerels. First crowing out of their pen this morning. Goodness they sound funny!!

If I can help before hand let me know... I can come out and help set up or clean out areas. Maybe I can bring a watermelon or 2 for the get together??

If I can help before hand let me know... I can come out and help set up or clean out areas. Maybe I can bring a watermelon or 2 for the get together??

Watermelon is an excellent idea. Would you like me to put on the list for it?

We plan on plugging away at things all summer to have it be more presentable. We bought an old farm and the owner we bought it from used it as a rental property. We still find garbage buried places. Each year we pick a project to work at. We've had the place 8 years now so our home looks much better now than it did. If I have things I need help with closer to the event I'll keep you posted. Thank You

Back
Top Bottom