NYCE meet up (New York Chicken Enjoyment)

thanks to BYCer "Shay" i was able to find this.................I'll be there.

Woohoo...more people. The more the merrier....we had a great time last year with wonderful things at the Chinese Auction and waaay too much food. Was a wonderful time for all ages.

It's at my house. I suppose I should update the first page and put my address. I'm hoping for a potluck kind of thing for those who want to help out. All help/donations are welcome!

Watermelon is an excellent idea. Would you like me to put on the list for it?

We plan on plugging away at things all summer to have it be more presentable. We bought an old farm and the owner we bought it from used it as a rental property. We still find garbage buried places. Each year we pick a project to work at. We've had the place 8 years now so our home looks much better now than it did. If I have things I need help with closer to the event I'll keep you posted. Thank You

You can put me down for 2 watermelon!

It's at my house. I suppose I should update the first page and put my address. I'm hoping for a potluck kind of thing for those who want to help out. All help/donations are welcome!

you're in rome? We have a vacation home in Old Forge, we pass rome on the way there................ I can bring something. Just tell me what it is, I'll bring it...................

you're in rome? We have a vacation home in Old Forge, we pass rome on the way there................ I can bring something. Just tell me what it is, I'll bring it...................

My family has gone up to Old Forge every year since I was a baby. My grandfather brought my mother when she was young. She grew up in Forestport. If there is any food you really enjoy and would like everyone else to try or just something that is easy. So far there hasn't been a lot of sign ups because it's still early so it's easier to decide on something and not duplicate.

Back
Top Bottom