NYCE meet up (New York Chicken Enjoyment)

My family has gone up to Old Forge every year since I was a baby. My grandfather brought my mother when she was young. She grew up in Forestport. If there is any food you really enjoy and would like everyone else to try or just something that is easy. So far there hasn't been a lot of sign ups because it's still early so it's easier to decide on something and not duplicate.

Oh yeah, Forestport, we pass through there to get to Old Forge! It's a small world after all. Although we are both in New York, so it was bound to happen. I'll have to think about what to bring....................

It's at my house. I suppose I should update the first page and put my address. I'm hoping for a potluck kind of thing for those who want to help out. All help/donations are we
This is the internet. You might want to PM you address to those who say they are coming to avoid something weird happening on that day or any other day of the rest of your life. (Like people showing up uninvited) Remember Google search can find anything, even an address on a web site not intended for everyone's eyes, Just the town on the first page, so people can mapquest it for idea of travel time is fine.

I did change the 1st page again. I figured it would enable general mapquesting for those who are curious about the drive but leave my house as multiple guess for those that get a little too excited and try to come early.

i'm really anticipating that Tomato Mac and Cheese..... drolling just thinking of it.
I may have laying Crested pekins by then. Don't hold your breath, but i have a surprise to bring! Is it a swap too?

The tomato mac is really good! I made it the same day I saw it on PBS that's how I decided what to make. I have an electric roaster that I'm putting a big batch in.

Do you think that hatching eggs would be a good idea for the chinese auction?
ABSOLUTELY!!!
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom