NYCE meet up (New York Chicken Enjoyment)

I'd love to come meet some fellow peepsaholics, but I'm a little too far. Anyone from the Binghamton/Ithaca area planning a get-together any time soon?
Im in Cortland County, so you are about 45 min-1 hour southwest of me, Tab is about 1.5 hour northeast. I am still debating if I can/should go, would love to see all of Tab & Trav's chicken projects. I know there are a couple other Ithaca folks on the NY Chicken lover forum, but I think we are all newbies. Wouldn't have much info to share. We can all sit around, "Hi, my name is _____, and I'm a peepsaholic."
D.gif

Im in Cortland County, so you are about 45 min-1 hour southwest of me, Tab is about 1.5 hour northeast. I am still debating if I can/should go, would love to see all of Tab & Trav's chicken projects. I know there are a couple other Ithaca folks on the NY Chicken lover forum, but I think we are all newbies. Wouldn't have much info to share. We can all sit around, "Hi, my name is _____, and I'm a peepsaholic."
D.gif

Oh, we aren't looking for answers, we are looking for questions. LOL.... Please come. We had a great time last year and basically we talked and compared stories and shared likes, dislikes, what worked and what didn't work....about a variety of things....Bees, chicks, chickens, children, pool covers, electrical hook ups and grounding so that lightening doesn' t take out the power to the pool again, etc.

Oh, we aren't looking for answers, we are looking for questions. LOL.... Please come. We had a great time last year and basically we talked and compared stories and shared likes, dislikes, what worked and what didn't work....about a variety of things....Bees, chicks, chickens, children, pool covers, electrical hook ups and grounding so that lightening doesn' t take out the power to the pool again, etc.
Hmmm, August 26th.... I may be able to do that. Daycare is closed the last 3 weeks of August, so I will be home Monday watching her anyways. I'll have to let you know when it gets closer. If I do go, Tab can count me for cups and possibly utensils. Have leftover party supplies from Little Girls birthday.

Hmmm, August 26th.... I may be able to do that. Daycare is closed the last 3 weeks of August, so I will be home Monday watching her anyways. I'll have to let you know when it gets closer. If I do go, Tab can count me for cups and possibly utensils. Have leftover party supplies from Little Girls birthday.
Oh, I do hope you can come. Did I meantion that we talked about computers? And BYC? And good books about chickens?

In my opinion, the party is more than chicken related issues. It is about getting out of cyberspace, meeting up, shaking hands and socializing! It's about good food, friends that you won't see until next year and a parting hug! Join us! Of course there is a lot of chicken talk as that is our binding thread Come and have fun!!

In my opinion, the party is more than chicken related issues. It is about getting out of cyberspace, meeting up, shaking hands and socializing! It's about good food, friends that you won't see until next year and a parting hug! Join us! Of course there is a lot of chicken talk as that is our binding thread Come and have fun!!

^ What she said.
goodpost.gif

Finally found your thread! Lol Im not 100% sure I can come but it is on my calender! Now to make sure nothing big pops up! Hehe It was great seeing you guys! Thanks again for making the tshirts and nesting boxes!

Finally found your thread! Lol Im not 100% sure I can come but it is on my calender! Now to make sure nothing big pops up! Hehe It was great seeing you guys! Thanks again for making the tshirts and nesting boxes!
Morning! How are your girls? Feeling better? Hopefully your trip home went well. We made it back without any car sickness. Woo Hoo! Travis has left for auction. He had to take out his back seat to fit all the boxed birds that were going.

My thoughts exactly! Life can't just be work. This is our outlet, fun and comradery!

Morning!  How are your girls?  Feeling better?  Hopefully your trip home went well.  We made it back without any car sickness.  Woo Hoo!  Travis has left for auction.  He had to take out his back seat to fit all the boxed birds that were going. 

We may be able to do this..... We'll see.

Thanks Travis for making the shirts! Your girls had aN awesome time for sure! Thanks for coming!

Back
Top Bottom