NYCE meet up (New York Chicken Enjoyment)

If anyone has an extra drake they want to get rid of we would like one. Our girls are lonely quackers!

Are you looking for any particular breed? I have four teenage Rouen drakes (March ducklings from TSC), and I'm sure my four girls wouldn't mind terribly if they only had three hormonal young guys trying to romance them out there instead of four. They seemed to be pairing up at first, but then the ladies started to lay and now it's a free-for-all.
lol.png

Are you looking for any particular breed? I have four teenage Rouen drakes (March ducklings from TSC), and I'm sure my four girls wouldn't mind terribly if they only had three hormonal young guys trying to romance them out there instead of four. They seemed to be pairing up at first, but then the ladies started to lay and now it's a free-for-all.
lol.png
I have 2 pekin girls, but I'm not looking to breed. My one has been trying all summer to sit on unfertile eggs. what would you like for him?

I have two millie fleur duccle baby roos...cute as a button but I have a full grown one already...Ill bring these guys and they are free!!! 8 weeks old
I also still have some 3 Tolbunt splits...Father 100% Tolbunt...mom was a split tolbunt x GL
Mate the chicks and you get 50% pure Tolbunts and back to splits again...I THINK its a trio two are very girly from the shape of crests and 1 boyish looking crest...all smooth 75$ for all 3 I will not split them up as I dont need another roo!!!

Are mille fleurs bantams or lg?

The ton of feed will arrive on Monday and I called to get the price. It's 13.90 a bag. We'll pick it up and have it here for the event.
I can see people are interested. Are you taking first come orders or what is your plan?

I could take 6-10 bags but do not have a clue where you are with how much you have?

down to only a few more days!!!
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom