NYCE meet up (New York Chicken Enjoyment)

Im packing now and stressing as I KNOW i said id do something or bring something..I have like 10 jams and jellies to donate for a raffle...oooh ohh I remembered something!!!:D

just checking my emails before bed....gotta get up and put cash in wallet. I am working all day tomorrow and can't forget cash. Also, I will be bringing some cupcakes along with the salad.

ok, cash in wallet!!
smile.png

Phew....Thanks Tab, I was gonna try to find address in the postings somewhere. Thank you for saving me all that time reading.

Got the Hamburger rolls, 2 bags of chip, one Fritos.....

Gotta locate my favorite cooler, buy ice on Sunday, add some of my favorite drink (and enough to share)

Find money. I know I have some in an envelope around here somewhere....BUT, ray cleaned off the desk. Grrr...

Unless there is a huge outcry, I'm going to price the Chinese Auction tickets the same as last year...which was??? Hmm...25 for $10 and 10 for $5. Last year I gave 5 free tickets to anyone donating something to the auction. Will do that again this year, unless there is more public outcry against that reward for bringing things for the auction.

If possible, please try and bring exact change for tickets....I will have some change with me, but last year the last person with a $20 bill wound up with $10 in SINGLES. boohiissss...LOL

OMG...I still have to finish filling my basket. Argh, I totally forgot. Oh well, shopping trip for me.

Back
Top Bottom