NYDH CONTEST # 14 SunnySideUp Micro Farm's "Holiday Poultry" Photo Contest

Febuary

Last edited:
Hello everyone. Great Pictures. I just wanted to give a heads up. I don't feel we should do this as a calendar. Due to it being too hard to choose a winner as there is only one prize. I am going to set up a poll and you all can vote on the best picture. How does that sound. I guess I didn't read it properly when I attached a prize to it. So give me your input and I will set it up. Just want to make it a fair contest. Plus I don't know how to make a calendar. Sorry

Hello everyone. Great Pictures. I just wanted to give a heads up. I don't feel we should do this as a calendar. Due to it being too hard to choose a winner as there is only one prize. I am going to set up a poll and you all can vote on the best picture. How does that sound. I guess I didn't read it properly when I attached a prize to it. So give me your input and I will set it up. Just want to make it a fair contest. Plus I don't know how to make a calendar. Sorry
That is very fine with me. Making a calendar is hard and it has to be high resolution photo's to make it come out right. We don't seem to have enough different pictures to make one anyway. So lets get to voting!
wee.gif

Thanks. Like your photo's a lot also. We should keep in touch after the contest is over.

Sure! Would love that, especially knowing we have another common interest in sighthounds!

I was kinda wondering how that was gonna work with a prize. Sure, just set up a poll and people can vote on best pic or something.

Ravenwood, I sure wish I could still show dogs. Had to stop when my Disability made me to unbalanced to be able to run around the ring. I would fall on my butt I am sure! That was in 1997. Lost my show whippet to a heart condition and he was only 2 years old. Had every point he needed but the two majors.
I showed in the mid west, lived in Omaha most my life. I put Obedience title on whippets and Italian Greyhounds. Did that mostly in 3-4 shows! Had put on two Championships on IGs and several group placements and one group win. I was an owner handler but had fun showing other breeds when people needed a fill in handler. Those were good days but so much politics and bet it is worse now. I am amazed on the new Obedience classes they have now!
Hey I always wanted to put a CD on a Saluki to prove to people it can be done! Salukies are dumb just to smart for their own good! LOL
I keep forgetting you are in Canada. Maybe a lot different showing there.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom