NYDH CONTEST # 14 SunnySideUp Micro Farm's "Holiday Poultry" Photo Contest

Well if this is the way these contests are dealt with I don't think I'll enter any more. Very inconsiderate and unproffessional to just leave those who went to the trouble to enter hanging like this.

I know that patients in a virtue but how long does one have to wait for the Holiday Photo Contest to go to vote?
Beginning to think that Ravenwood and I are the only ones that care. Also think that maybe we are blocked so the managers don't have to respond to us. WE are being ignored in the PMs also. If this contest doesn't go to a vote than we don't have a chance to win anyway Ravenwood for we have been pain in the butts to them.

Well if this is the way these contests are dealt with I don't think I'll enter any more.  Very inconsiderate and unproffessional to just leave those who went to the trouble to enter hanging like this.

Okay guys this doesn't have to be this way, patience is a vurture. I have had computer problems as in my hard drive fried and i just got my data back ob my phone as i was out of work. When I get home tonight i will work on it and set up the poll. I like way behind and all my info was on the fried hard drive so I starting fresh. Will get it up tonight.

Thank you for responding! It was more the lack of anyone letting us know what is going on then anything else. I am sorry for your trouble and understand now. In all fairness to you. Couldn't one of the other managers helped you out?

They probably thought I fell off the face of the earth. But it's okay, things happen we will fix it. I will get on posting the poll here in a few hours. I not at home and I can't do all that copy and pasting on the phone. I'm actually glad I can use ny HTC right now. I hard my old phone. But when I had to drop my data I couldn't use the HTC anymore.

They probably thought I fell off the face of the earth. But it's okay, things happen we will fix it. I will get on posting the poll here in a few hours. I not at home and I can't do all that copy and pasting on the phone. I'm actually glad I can use ny HTC right now. I hard my old phone. But when I had to drop my data I couldn't use the HTC anymore.
Good to see your still kicking! I was a bit worried.

Poll is up, start voting please.
thumbsup.gif

Hey, I don't get a Photo Poll, I get a form? This is a Photo contest for the best Holiday picture. In the begining it was to be a calendar but since that was to hard it changed into Photo contest.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom