NYDH CONTEST # 26 GUESS HOW MANY CHICKS MRHEINZ77, MSTRICER,CHIQTIA AND CRAZYPETLADY HATCH

How do we know what they are Incubating as far as eggs and How many are they trying to incubate Sorry i am new and this seems fun would love to get some eggs to Incubate for mysef but my new incubator is hporribe so i bought a new one Different brans the old one is 2 weeks old Hova bator 1602 any one wanna it ? it also has a fan
I'd take it. Can you ship it to Missouri?

How do we know what they are Incubating as far as eggs and How many are they trying to incubate Sorry i am new and this seems fun would love to get some eggs to Incubate for mysef but my new incubator is hporribe so i bought a new one Different brans the old one is 2 weeks old Hova bator 1602 any one wanna it ? it also has a fan
We will post what we are incubating on the total number of eggs set thread. It will all be there on friday after quail set day.
Personaly I saw see how many chicks CPL will hatch, and I did some maths, started thinking about all those breeds, and my brain froze up and imploded. I cant even IMAGINE how much comes out of her old redwood incubator.

Can we guess again? I might have guessed low.

smile.png

Sorry everyone, my internet has been down for almost 5 days. Here is what I have going on in my bator
200x200px-ZC-e6c266d3_012NYD.jpeg

7 d'Uccle
3 Lav. AM
4 Lav Am/ BR
6 Wheaten Am
8 Blue Cooper Marans
6 OE
total set 34

Back
Top Bottom