NZ rabbit popped! PIC!

Overeasyplz

Songster
10 Years
Nov 8, 2009
Leesburg
44235_p1290001.jpg

There were originally 13 but one died. She had them on Friday, and I wasn't sure if she'd take care of them but they are doing great! I bring them in at night as it's so cold, and take them out to her in the morning. She is such a good momma rabbit! It's her second litter, her first froze as i didn't know her "sister" was actually a "brother" . But she had already bred back before I could separate so I just moved her into a better cage in the barn and kept an eye on her, and gave her a box. She has really done well!

Oh my goodness! I seriously need to wake up.

I read the title as "NZ rabbit pooped! PIC!" and wondered why someone was excited about their rabbit pooping and why on earth they felt compelled to post a pic of the poop.
gig.gif

Cute babies!
smile.png

Last edited:
yuckyuck.gif

That's a lot of bunnies....I've never moved our bunnies away from the mommy...How cold is it outside?

Congrats on these and pray they will do well.

Oh they are doing great. I often have to bring em in, I try to avoid winter breeding but this was a mistake that slipped through.. It has been a nice crisp -2 on friday, sat was about as cold and today was warmer as it was snowing. I have to bring in the water bottles too at night because they freeze solid. They are starting to get white fuzzy on them now!

they look really good for being inbred.
smile.png
If you keep any for breeding make sure you find something that's not related to them. You may lose a few because of it being such a big litter.

Quote:
I thought it might be a typo and that they had meant pooped, too.
big_smile.png
And then I was wondering if the rabbit actually POPPED – like blew up....
gig.gif

Don't feel bad, grits! I saw the thread's name about five times before opening it and actually figuring it out!
lau.gif

The little babies are adorable! What color is mama?

Last edited:
Quote:
I thought it might be a typo and that they had meant pooped, too.
big_smile.png
And then I was wondering if the rabbit actually POPPED – like blew up....
gig.gif

Don't feel bad, grits! I saw the thread's name about five times before opening it and actually figuring it out!
lau.gif

The little babies are adorable! What color is mama?

My guess would be white.
wink.png

Quote:
My guess would be white.
wink.png

Heh heh. I guess they are called New Zealand WHITE rabbits for a reason.
wink.png
Thanks, chinbunny.

Back
Top Bottom