O-Shamo hatching eggs 6+

pride&joy

Songster
10 Years
Nov 16, 2009
South Florida (very south)
I have three different stags/cocks from different breeders. I also have several pullets / hens of each breeder. Some of these eggs come from breeding within the original lines some are crosses. These are lg gentle with people birds but are game, so no adult males can be kept together. They are slow to mature but if they are game sooner or later the males won’t tolerate other males. These are proven breeding as I have chicks and sub adults out of each.

44626_dsc04792.jpg
mg]

44626_dsc04795.jpg
mg]

44626_dsc04790.jpg
g]

those are the three stags/cocks used in the breeding

Quote:
From what I understand crele is only an Old English Game color ? This is sort of a technicality. I would probably call that cock barred I have some that look closer to crele than that. Surely some one will correct me on the color thing. I will adhere to the game fowl theory of color being an after thought. They do lay pretty consistently but are no leghorns. They will also go broody on a regular basis so that effects egg production

44626_dsc04498.jpg
g]

44626_img_0361.jpg
mg]

44626_dsc04868.jpg
]

44626_dsc04855.jpg
g]

44626_dsc04848.jpg
mg]

Quote:
Just sold out of some chicks and I routinely hatch eggs that are not fresh enough to ship. Actually just bought a new chick brooder so if all goes well and the creek don’t rise. I should have chicks available more regularly. Do have sub adults available from time to time. With you being in Florida we could probably do a pick up?

Yes. I would drive to pick them up. I am in North Florida, halfway between Tallahassee and Panama City so it would be a bit of a road trip but I would be willing to do that rather than ship. As you get some to sell will you let me know? I REALLY want some of these and will be building a separate pen for them. I like getting them old enough to tell the sex because I would not be very good at disposing of the extra roos.
sharon

Ah! I am so ticked to maybe have found some! I particularly like the wheaten or barred colors...and the white and the buff...well most any color but black. Not too fond of the black.
sharon

Back
Top Bottom