O.T Saint Bernard Puppies are ready to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isisranch

In the Brooder
11 Years
May 27, 2008
Strasburg, Colorado
I have lowered the price on them to $350. They are registered and microchipped along with all vet visits and health check. My back needs them to find great homes soon! I can barely pick them up anymore. If you are interested in a new pal, let me know!!

IMG_1209.jpg

oh my goodness, aren't they cute!!!

hope you find good homes for them. my DH would love to have one, he had SB's when he was a kid. too bad we already have 3 dogs. which is about 2 more than we need.
wink.png

Quote:
We are in Eastern colorado. Strasburg is about 40 miles east of Denver.

ROAD TRIP!!!
big_smile.png

My sister-in-law lives in Littleton and I've got friends in Denver and Ft Collins. Wonder if any of them are heading this way anytime soon! That wouldn't work tho since I'd want to pick the puppy out my self! If gas weren't so stinkin expensive I'd be very tempted!

ahhh!!!!
he.gif
....wish i were closer!..i love Saint Bernards..i have 2...would love another..and $350...what a great price!...good luck selling them...they are adorable!...Wendy

I bet I could fly him here for less than the gas money!! We're 8 hours (driving time) from denver and when my sister-in-law flies back I think it takes her less than 2 hours to fly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom