Oakstars Revenge-/-A Warriors Cats RP!

(Sure!)Sparkpaw looked around camp for his mentor and sat down and drew his paw over his ear.
~
(Ok!)"Not much"Dovepaw meowed."I'm just waiting for Molewhisker and Hawlfur to come back.Molewhisker promised me heed being me hunting"
~
"Hunting"Silverstripe replied.She lashed her tail in his face and walked out of camp.
~
Sunsplash sighed,"Even cats within our own.Clan are fighting,"she murmured.
~

Mudstrike walked to Sparkpaw "Today we're going to practice your hunting to see if you been paying attention" he said with a slight demanding tone

~

"Do you think I could come, I don't really have anything else to done" Wildpaw asks, her head was tilted slightly as she waited for an answer

~

Waspfang rolls his eyes and picks up his pace to walk next to her

Sparkpaw raised his head,"OK!Is this a assement?"he asked.
~
"Sure!"Dovepaw meowed.
~
Silverstripe waked him in the face."WhTs your Promblem?!"she snarled.

(Hey, could I possibly come over from the other RP with Bramblestar? Being Bramblepaw and Oakstar's daughter? I'd have to quit Slash of Battle though.)

(Hey, could I possibly come over from the other RP with Bramblestar? Being Bramblepaw and Oakstar's daughter? I'd have to quit Slash of Battle though.)

(Yes please!Yeah, Slash of Battle is dying anyway.Yes, please join!Maybe.....Remake Rainkit or Featherkit or someone else to....hehehehe.....)

Name: Bramblepaw
Personality: Snappish and proud of her parentage, because her mother was a great warrior and her father is Oakstar
Clan: Thornclan
Description: Jet black, extremely small she-cat with white paws and ice blue eyes that give a piercing gaze.
Sisters: None
Brothers: None
Mother: Dead
Father: Oakstar
Kits: None
Mate: None
Other Famliy Members: ...
History: Was trained to be a spy when she was only five moons old and sent to DawnClan as a kit/early apprentice. She told them she was a rouge and was briefly taken care of by a queen. Right now she's mostly "hunting" so she can go to ThornClan to report, but also to see her father who she wished she could brag about.
Username: Vachick15
Other: Unusually long and sharp claws even when she was a kit

Name: Rainkit (Splash, is it alright I changed her warrior name?)
Personality: Calm, mellow and go-with-the-flow
Clan: DawnClan
Description: Black with white patches and stormy blue eyes that give her her name
Brothers: Flamekit
Mother: Lilypool
Father: Stormrush (dead)
Other Famliy Members: None
History: None
Other: She has extreme agility because she is small

Name: Flamekit (fang)
Personality: Proud, fiercely loyal, can be snappish, and has a fiery personality, Flamekit is brave and already knows he wants to be leader
Description: Fiery orange tom with amber eyes
Sisters: Rainkit
Other: None

Name: Lilypool
Personality: Kind and calm, much like her daughter
Description: Looks just like Rainkit, except for her lily-pad green eyes
Mother: Roseleaf (elder)
Father: Nightwhisper (elder)
Kits: Rainkit, Flamekit
Mate: Stormrush (dead)

Name: Bramblepaw

Personality: Snappish and proud of her parentage, because her mother was a great warrior and her father is Oakstar

Clan: Thornclan

Description: Jet black, extremely small she-cat with white paws and ice blue eyes that give a piercing gaze.

Mother: Dead

Father: Oakstar

Other Famliy Members: ...

History: Was trained to be a spy when she was only five moons old and sent to DawnClan as a kit/early apprentice. She told them she was a rouge and was briefly taken care of by a queen. Right now she's mostly "hunting" so she can go to ThornClan to report, but also to see her father who she wished she could brag about.

Other: Unusually long and sharp claws even when she was a kit

Name: Rainkit (Splash, is it alright I changed her warrior name?)

Personality: Calm, mellow and go-with-the-flow

Description: Black with white patches and stormy blue eyes that give her her name

Brothers: Flamekit

Other: She has extreme agility because she is small

Name: Flamekit (fang)

Personality: Proud, fiercely loyal, can be snappish, and has a fiery personality, Flamekit is brave and already knows he wants to be leader

Description: Fiery orange tom with amber eyes

Sisters: Rainkit

Name: Lilypool

Personality: Kind and calm, much like her daughter

Description: Looks just like Rainkit, except for her lily-pad green eyes

Mother: Roseleaf (elder)

Father: Nightwhisper (elder)

Kits: Rainkit, Flamekit

Mate: Stormrush (dead)

Accepted!(Aww!Rainkit wants to be a medicine cat?JK!!)

Oakstar chuckled.He was making a plan to attack DawnClan soon.Maybe on the full moon, since they stopped doing gatherings.He thought and started to head out of his den when a idea struck him."StarClan will surely favor me"he chuckled.He padded over to Clawfur."Clawfur, you are in charge of camp.Im going to the Moonstone."

~

Clawfur nodded,"yes, Oakstar.Be on your way then!"he back away to give his leader space to pad out of camp.

~

Riverpool padded over to her brother, she was heavenly pregnant."Were is Oakstar going?"she meowed.

~

Sparkpaw swatted, play fighting with a few other apprentices.The elders watched him.

~

Ivystar sat on the Highrock and stared down.She saw Dovepaw walking toward Wildpaw and she smiled.She was glad that there were many kits and many warriors and apprentices.

~

Dovepaw bounced over to Wildpaw,"hey Wildpaw!"she meowed.

(Would you be upset if I asked you if Wildpaw is Dovepaws sister?If you don't want Wldpaws mother and father to be Ashpelt and Amberpool, Goldenstripes can be Dovepaws mother too if here related?And they can be part of a profacy togather?)

~

Sunsplash started to set out patrols,"Silverstripe!"she called.

~

Slverstripe bounded over to her,"what can I do for you, Sunsplash?"the formally kittypet warrior was quite confendant talking other Deputy.

~

"Go and take bring Waspfang with ou and go hunting,"Sunsplash ordered.

~

Silverstripe nodded and called for Waspfang.

~

Fernshade was in the sun with Amberpool and Ravenkit purring.She groomed herself.

~

Amberpool licked Fernshades ear.

~

Ravenkit jumped in the air and caught a moss ball in midair.Mousefur had stopped to play with her."Yippy!"she mewed as she caught it, started to shrewd it,"die!Die Oakstar!"she growled playfully, abondening the ball and heading straight for Mousefur.She lept and was caught in midair,"MOOMMM!"she groaned.

~

Fernshade had caught her in midair."No jumping on Mousefur"she ordered.

~

Mousefur giggled,"No worry s, Fernshade!Anyway, Ravenkit, you make a GREAT Ivystar, altough even better if your pelt wasn't black!"joked the dusty brown she cat.

~

Ravenkit hissed.She hated being picked on about her pelt.She may only be a moon and a half old but she had her personal tu .

~

Hawkfur patrol the border with her brother, Molewhisker.She set. The marker.

~

Molewhisker did thesame.

Stormshade watched what's happening in the camp boredly, she was grooming her bloodied paws from a recent messy prey catch

~

(Mudstrike can be Sparkpaw's mentor if you like) Mudstrike stretches in the warriors den, he had just woken up

~

(I'm okay with Dovepaw being Wildpaw's sister but I would like to keep Goldenstripes Wildpaw's mother and if Goldenstripes is Dovepaw's mother she most likely treated her a lot better than Wildpaw) Wildpaw turned to Dovepaw and smiled "Hey Dovepaw what's up?"

~

Waspfang walked up to Silverstripe with an annoyed look on his face "What type of patrol do you need me for?"

~

Goldenstripes was in the nursery watching Ashkit and Iciclekit, who haven't been in the clan that long

~

Iciclekit was curled up in a ball sleeping

~

Ashkit was playing with Iciclekit's tail, trying to wake her up to play with him

Rainkit padded over to Ashkit, "Hi, Ashkit!" she mewed.
~
Flamekit was sleeping.

Ravenkit woke up.She saw Rainkit.She never really and the courage to speak to her but she padded up to her,"Hello, Rainkit"she meowed shyly.
~
Fernshade purred.
~
Hawlfur and Molewhisker burst into camp,"THORNCLAN!"the sister and brother shreaked.
~
Fernshades eyes widened and she lunged for her only daughter and pushed her into the nursery.Amberpool raced out ready to defend her Clan.Making sure the kits were inside, Fernshade lunged, ready to fight for the sake of her Clan.
~
Ivystar yowled
~
Oakstar stared at there Camp.He had brought Sparkpaw, Mudstrike, Riverpool, who insisted.And Clawfur and severel others.He rang out the battle cry and ran for there camp.

Quote: Rainkit padded over to Ashkit, "Hi, Ashkit!" she mewed.
~
Flamekit was sleeping.
Ravenkit woke up.She saw Rainkit.She never really and the courage to speak to her but she padded up to her,"Hello, Rainkit"she meowed shyly.
~
Fernshade purred.
~
Hawlfur and Molewhisker burst into camp,"THORNCLAN!"the sister and brother shreaked.
~
Fernshades eyes widened and she lunged for her only daughter and pushed her into the nursery.Amberpool raced out ready to defend her Clan.Making sure the kits were inside, Fernshade lunged, ready to fight for the sake of her Clan.
~
Ivystar yowled
~
Oakstar stared at there Camp.He had brought Sparkpaw, Mudstrike, Riverpool, who insisted.And Clawfur and severel others.He rang out the battle cry and ran for there camp.
"No! Fernshade! You can't fight! You have Ravenkit!" Lilypool yowled desperately to her friend, And me! she thought.
~
Flamekit woke up.
~
"Hi! Ravenkit!" Rainkit mewed boldly, then she squealed as her mother pushed her into the nursery.

Oakstar chuckled.He was making a plan to attack DawnClan soon.Maybe on the full moon, since they stopped doing gatherings.He thought and started to head out of his den when a idea struck him."StarClan will surely favor me"he chuckled.He padded over to Clawfur."Clawfur, you are in charge of camp.Im going to the Moonstone."

~

Clawfur nodded,"yes, Oakstar.Be on your way then!"he back away to give his leader space to pad out of camp.

~

Riverpool padded over to her brother, she was heavenly pregnant."Were is Oakstar going?"she meowed.

~

Sparkpaw swatted, play fighting with a few other apprentices.The elders watched him.

~

Ivystar sat on the Highrock and stared down.She saw Dovepaw walking toward Wildpaw and she smiled.She was glad that there were many kits and many warriors and apprentices.

~

Dovepaw bounced over to Wildpaw,"hey Wildpaw!"she meowed.

(Would you be upset if I asked you if Wildpaw is Dovepaws sister?If you don't want Wldpaws mother and father to be Ashpelt and Amberpool, Goldenstripes can be Dovepaws mother too if here related?And they can be part of a profacy togather?)

~

Sunsplash started to set out patrols,"Silverstripe!"she called.

~

Slverstripe bounded over to her,"what can I do for you, Sunsplash?"the formally kittypet warrior was quite confendant talking other Deputy.

~

"Go and take bring Waspfang with ou and go hunting,"Sunsplash ordered.

~

Silverstripe nodded and called for Waspfang.

~

Fernshade was in the sun with Amberpool and Ravenkit purring.She groomed herself.

~

Amberpool licked Fernshades ear.

~

Ravenkit jumped in the air and caught a moss ball in midair.Mousefur had stopped to play with her."Yippy!"she mewed as she caught it, started to shrewd it,"die!Die Oakstar!"she growled playfully, abondening the ball and heading straight for Mousefur.She lept and was caught in midair,"MOOMMM!"she groaned.

~

Fernshade had caught her in midair."No jumping on Mousefur"she ordered.

~

Mousefur giggled,"No worry s, Fernshade!Anyway, Ravenkit, you make a GREAT Ivystar, altough even better if your pelt wasn't black!"joked the dusty brown she cat.

~

Ravenkit hissed.She hated being picked on about her pelt.She may only be a moon and a half old but she had her personal tu .

~

Hawkfur patrol the border with her brother, Molewhisker.She set. The marker.

~

Molewhisker did thesame.

Stormshade watched what's happening in the camp boredly, she was grooming her bloodied paws from a recent messy prey catch

~

(Mudstrike can be Sparkpaw's mentor if you like) Mudstrike stretches in the warriors den, he had just woken up

~

(I'm okay with Dovepaw being Wildpaw's sister but I would like to keep Goldenstripes Wildpaw's mother and if Goldenstripes is Dovepaw's mother she most likely treated her a lot better than Wildpaw) Wildpaw turned to Dovepaw and smiled "Hey Dovepaw what's up?"

~

Waspfang walked up to Silverstripe with an annoyed look on his face "What type of patrol do you need me for?"

~

Goldenstripes was in the nursery watching Ashkit and Iciclekit, who haven't been in the clan that long

~

Iciclekit was curled up in a ball sleeping

~

Ashkit was playing with Iciclekit's tail, trying to wake her up to play with him

Rainkit padded over to Ashkit, "Hi, Ashkit!" she mewed.

~

Flamekit was sleeping.

~

Fernshade purred.

~

~

~

Ivystar yowled

~

"No! Fernshade! You can't fight! You have Ravenkit!" Lilypool yowled desperately to her friend, And me! she thought.
~
Flamekit woke up.
~
"Hi! Ravenkit!" Rainkit mewed boldly, then she squealed as her mother pushed her into the nursery.

"I have to but my clan first!"Fernshade meowed,"it's says in he warrior code!

Back
Top Bottom