Obsessed With The Walking Dead!!!!

I was waiting for the gov to pop and and use that knife on her,because afterall that is his way.Keeping her alive he benefits in multiple ways,lol. I am so over the drama with her.She chose her bed to lay in.

I am still mad about those to white guys that were going to kill off the prison group and take over the prison.Now they are so gungho about helping the gov do it. I want them to suffer for even THINKING about killing the prison group just for their own pathetic selves.

Same with the group Rick kicked out. Everyone was so nice to them and were accepting them into the group, and one mistake with Rick, now they are willing to kill them all. Could they not see that he was screaming at thin air and not yelling at them?They should have realized something was not right and worked it out with the others.

Hi guys! if you don't want to know what happens on tonights episode do NOT read this! Andrea leaves Woodbury to go to the prison to stay there, the gov goes after her and she gets attacked by walkers on the way. She then gets chased across a open field by the gov who is in a car and they go into an abandoned building and she manages to get out. She then reaches the prison gates and Rick is just about to spot her when the gov jumps out and pulls her to the floor and holds her mouth shut. The episode then ends with Andrea in the torture chair. I have pics of her in it, and getting chased by the gov and her hiding from him and with him holding her to the floor. And there will be a Michonne and Andrea flash back which I have a pic of. If anyone wants the pics PM me because AMC are going crazy that they got out and have deleted them of the internet but I took pics of them on my phone!

Ooohhhh %&#@*! Andrea can kick ***, kill biters but can't poke out his one good eye?!? And Right there within screaming distance! BS!!! Id have bit kicked scratched & anything else to get the creep off me! Oh well, now Rick'll have a good reason to have to kill the governer & the sick'os that work for him.
I hope the people who know the stuff the governor is doing is twisted, grow some stones & turn on him!

Last edited:
Not to brag, but I know who from the prison group turns into a walker in the next episode...

Oh no a walker in the group! Don't tell. Sounds like a lot of action.That darn gov still isn't decapped.He is slippery.Can't wait to watch it tonight.

Back
Top Bottom