Obsessed With The Walking Dead!!!!

I at least have Poultrygeist: Night of the Chicken Dead on Netflix to keep me until it comes back... Chicken fix and Walking Dead fix all at the same time.

Last edited:
He is for me!!
For what it is worth I cryed when Andrea got bitten. Just did not seem right. I loved the way they let her go out, she was tuff as nails and I would want her on my team anyday

He is for me!!
For what it is worth I cryed when Andrea got bitten. Just did not seem right. I loved the way they let her go out, she was tuff as nails and I would want her on my team anyday
I didn't mind the way she went out, it was just too soon. There was so much more I wanted to see from her (you will know what I mean if you have read the comics). Her death that we saw on the finale was not the original death that they had shot for her, that's why they did a re-shoot.

He is for me!!

She was not tuff as nails, she was the weakest link. If she did what she was suppose to do in the first place and kill the gov or at least tell people what she knew earlier. The very least listen to or go with Michonne, the one that kept her alive for so long.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom