Obsessed With The Walking Dead!!!!

She was not tuff as nails, she was the weakest link. If she did what she was suppose to do in the first place and kill the gov or at least tell people what she knew earlier. The very least listen to or go with Michonne, the one that kept her alive for so long.
She had reasons for not killing him. And Michonne wouldn't have been keeping her alive the full 7 month, only when Andrea was ill. Yes Michonne rescued her but that doesn't mean she saved her every day in the 7 month.

She was not tuff as nails, she was the weakest link. If she did what she was suppose to do in the first place and kill the gov or at least tell people what she knew earlier. The very least listen to or go with Michonne, the one that kept her alive for so long.

She had reasons for not killing him. And Michonne wouldn't have been keeping her alive the full 7 month, only when Andrea was ill. Yes Michonne rescued her but that doesn't mean she saved her every day in the 7 month.

As I look back at old episodes I now see that Andrea did nothing good for anyone, but Andrea. She may of had intentions, but she never followed through with any of them. The only time that she really tried was when she went to worn the prison group, but got caught.

PS: There was never a reason to keep the governor alive. He was pure evil from the start.

As I look back at old episodes I now see that Andrea did nothing good for anyone, but Andrea. She may of had intentions, but she never followed through with any of them. The only time that she really tried was when she went to worn the prison group, but got caught.

PS: There was never a reason to keep the governor alive. He was pure evil from the start.
She didn't know how bad he was until visiting the prison, she didn't kill him because she didn't want any one to die and she was a lawyer prior to the apocalypse so she has never killed a person before, she used to fight against crime and killing someone in self defence would be bad enough for her so why would slitting someones throat with a knife and watching them bleed out be any better? using a knife would make it a lot more personal and the governor never did anything to harm her until episode 14.

Last edited:
If she was a lawyer then she is cold blooded enough to kill anyone. Also, she has been in the post-apocalyptic world long enough to get the hand of killing... Even if she didn't see the gov do wrong with her own eyes she should have trusted those in her live the told her the he was evil. She should be all of our favorite character, because she was a big chicken.

I don't agree too much drama with her,she should have left with michonne in the first place she would still be alive,also darryl is a great character along with Rick and the rest.

I at least have Poultrygeist: Night of the Chicken Dead on Netflix to keep me until it comes back... Chicken fix and Walking Dead fix all at the same time.

Last edited:
I don't agree too much drama with her,she should have left with michonne in the first place she would still be alive,also darryl is a great character along with Rick and the rest.
Yes she should have left with Michonne but there was no reason for her to leave. I think Darryl is boring, the only characters I find more boring than him are Carol and Beth.

Back
Top Bottom