Obsessed With The Walking Dead!!!!

The Walking Dead returns February 9th at 9/8c. Will Season 4 be the best season yet? Leave your thoughts in the comments.

Last edited:
Tonight is the night! Can't wait...I have seen some sneak peeks and looks like it is going to be really good.

Last edited:
If they made it about chickens, then maybe I'd watch :) They could call it The Clucking Dead.
Isn't this show based on a book? Or a series of books? Has anyone read them?

If they made it about chickens, then maybe I'd watch :) They could call it The Clucking Dead.
Isn't this show based on a book? Or a series of books? Has anyone read them?

It based upon a series of what is referred to as "graphic novels" but could also be termed as comic books for adults. As in a comic book, there are illustrated panes that move the story along. I've not read them because I'm watching the televised series and I understand there are some differences between the TV series and the novel series. I have seen them and have friends that have read them and will probably go back and read them when I'm further along in the TV series. You can now also get them in trade paperback and novel form without the artwork.

It's my understand that the title "The Walking Dead" is referring to the survivors - not the zombies.

Back
Top Bottom