Obsessed With The Walking Dead!!!!

I couldn't believe that kid was so twisted up mentally. They would never have been able to trust her with anything! I agree that Tyreese figured out it was Carol, glad he decided on forgiveness too.

Carol has come a very long way since the episodes with her husband. From a Domestic abuse victim to become a strong, kick butt, getting things done woman. Teaching the kids how to stand up and protect themslves giving them confidence in the screwed up world they are now in. She showed the younger women and girls they could do things on their own, didnt need "male strength" all the time to accomplish something. She also makes a good partner for Darryl, she brought out his soft spots. Hope they find each other again before end of this season.

I cried!
hit.gif

As the episode went on, it got obvious something bad would happen regarding that nutcase little girl (she thoroughly creeped me out, good acting lol), but was absolutely surprised as to how she was taken out. And, in fact, how she took her sister out.

Talking Dead afterwards was interesting, especially regarding the lady that acts Carol. She does a good job.

I definitely didn't see it coming...Lizzie killing her sister and if Carol and Tyreese hadn't show up, Judith would have been next. Then Carol killing Lizzie...what a jaw dropper. I agree, great acting. Has got to be the shortest hour of television...wish it lasted longer.

I definitely didn't see it coming...Lizzie killing her sister and if Carol and Tyreese hadn't show up, Judith would have been next. Then Carol killing Lizzie...what a jaw dropper. I agree, great acting. Has got to be the shortest hour of television...wish it lasted longer.

X2 great episode and probably most intense one beside Hershel one,what a fantastic acting job by that girl she definately has a future as an actress,also great job by the actress who plays carol.IMO this episode was the best one of the second half of the season.

Wonder if anyone in the group will die tonight? Supposed a big finale and cliff hanger. Can't wait!

Back
Top Bottom