Obsessive Chicken Disorder (OCD) help and support thread 😂😅🐔

I have dreams at night about quitting my day job, and raising baby chicks up to 8 weeks for people. Hatching and growing all year round. Covered in baby floof all day long…ahh, paradise. 😂
I have this same dream. Unfortunately, I don't think there is a market for that in my area!

I have dreams at night about quitting my day job, and raising baby chicks up to 8 weeks for people. Hatching and growing all year round. Covered in baby floof all day long…ahh, paradise. 😂
Me too lmao but at my job I get to hang with other chickens, ducks cow goats etc so I guess it evens out but....man how nice would it be

How many of you cuddle with your babies every night before bed? Or am I the only weird one lmao
20220426_203458.jpg

Notice this thread hasn't been super active lately, but with chick days in full swing it needs to be!
I know myself, and likely plenty of others are really suffering with OCD right now. :th
We need all the support we can get. :lol:

I found myself shopping for hatching eggs today for a friends birthday present. Then realized I was really just looking for breeds I liked so I could snatch a few eggs from her gift, and stuff them under my broody. :oops::gig
"Your welcome! Great gift huh?! Also, I was wondering, can I just steal like 3 of those because you see....."
I need some serious help. :lau
:oops: so far I have 10 "feed" store chicks, 20 hatched chicks (2 different hatches), plus I'm still planning on a hatchery order....

Back
Top Bottom