Obsessive Chicken Disorder (OCD) help and support thread 😂😅🐔

Pics
It's more one of those you want what you can't have thibgs. They want a rooster and can't have one, meanwhile people that can usually are struggling to get rid of them and don't want any extra males that they undoubtedly will have
There's a solution for extras, the freezer.

I have a friend who hates roosters but they live in the countryside and CAN keep them. Here I am, the rooster-lover, stuck in the town!
I can have them and love them. They're beautiful. I have a rooster and love to hear him sing. He has a son who is making squeaky noises trying to learn how to crow. He sounds like he's being strangled, LOL. But it's cute.

Well, I have four extra cockerels, and they're basically family. I can't imagine eating any of them, except maybe the one who beats everyone else up.
I love all my birds, even those whom are gonna get butchered. I just think of how much love we put into them, & the good diet we feed them. Knowing they lived a happy healthy life, & knowing they're going to be providing food for you, & your family makes it easy.

I love all my birds, even those whom are gonna get butchered. I just think of how much love we put into them, & the good diet we feed them. Knowing they lived a happy healthy life, & knowing they're going to be providing food for you, & your family makes it easy.
Well, yes, but actually doing it is the hard part, for me, anyway.

Back
Top Bottom