Obtaining scientific studies on Grouse

Akronic

In the Brooder
9 Years
Jan 4, 2011
Ok so i have been really scouring the net and the libraries for any info on Galliformes/Grouse so i stumbled on this website that has hundreds of publications of individual studies done on Galliformes/Grouse. and they look like it would have some SOLID info.......thing is they only let you see like the 1pg and you have to be part of a organization to obtain the info is what i have gathered. but ofcoarse they are willing to sell you the infor for like $25 for each publication. so im gonna go through the University and see if they can help me out. the link is http://www.jstor.org/action/doBasic...jcpsi=1&artsi=1&so=rel&hp=100&Go.x=15&Go.y=13 so i am wondering if anyone who is interested in these studies they should really try to get this ORG to release them to the public, i mean what harm could it do, most of those scientist would prob like a little more recognition for their time and efforts.

Ok so i just cracked this NUT. my brother attends a university and has complete access to all these studies! i gave hime a list and he's sending me PDF's in a couple days this is badass. now i can take all the info the biologist have accumulated and put it to some good use. granted most of these studies are of wild specemins. anyway this is gonna be a huge help. if anyone is serious about keeping grouse i may be able to share some of these scientific journals. It's not what you know, but who you know!! jk

thanks prophet, but yeah i have that paper already. amazing what 5min on google willl turn up. and i cant believe how some other member have the gawl to just sit on the forum and expect infor to fall in their lap.

Back
Top Bottom