October/Halloween Gift Swap - Names sent out

I have all my stuff ready but I have something else I want to send with it so Robin and Celtic, I will let you know when I send em out!

thechickenchicks

Your gift is on its way
wee.gif

Here we go again!!!

Last edited:
Mine is ready, well almost ready to be sent out. If I can just find the darned tape. I have looked everywhere. I have hatching eggs to send out today too and the tape is M.I.A.

Quote:
The beach?! Do you get a vacation Robin?!
ya.gif

Hey it looks like you need to come up with a title <<<<<<<<
pop.gif

aaaaahhhhhh -- i would of never noticed -- ahhhhhhahahha i feel so special i am actually crying. thank you who ever you made my day. i needed that so much. who would of ever thought that a GFM would put me tears....wow I do need a vacation. love you -- mean it.....

Quote:
ya.gif

pop.gif

aaaaahhhhhh -- i would of never noticed -- ahhhhhhahahha i feel so special i am actually crying. thank you who ever you made my day. i needed that so much. who would of ever thought that a GFM would put me tears....wow I do need a vacation. love you -- mean it.....

LMAO Robin! That's pretty nifty... I have more good news for you! I have your gift ready to go to the PO and Celtics too.... just need to put the addresses on and they are out tomorrow..... hopefully.....
fl.gif
Have a BUSY weekend ahead yall, going to the Miranda Lambert concert at the fair yippee......

OH! Robin, tell Mike I said hello!

Quote:
ya.gif

pop.gif

bun.gif
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom