October/Halloween Gift Swap - Names sent out

I sent mine out yesterday for you, Bockbock. I'm curious to see how long it takes to get to you from Alaska. Sometimes it takes only days, sometimes a lot longer!

Quote:
Just make sure you didn't send any snow with it. I'm still enjoying fall around here
big_smile.png

love.gif
hide.gif
I am such a bad swap partner this month. Between, no driving and then waiting on DH and then DH had to have teeth pulled. I did go shopping today and only found 1 thing. I will finish tomorrow and get it in the mail.
fl.gif
I will. I'm sorry partner.

I got home tonight from the beach and on the table was a package for me from missred -- April. Thank you lady I love the gift.

35132_october_swap.jpg

There was some spooky fingers, pretty kitchen towels (soft too), I am getting into the zen thing by raking rocks and sand, but the fingers and thumbs got into my way. I know my Dh was thinking the same thing the sign saids -- The Witch is In -- Ha. I am here and happy to be home, but really do miss the beach and the tranquility of the ocean.

Thanks April I love the gift --

Mamawolf I love your gift -- looks like you have a lot to play with too.

Last edited:
Quote:
LMAO I am ROTFL about the fingers in the zen garden hahahaha. I am so glad you loved it I thought the towels especially the lady towel were soooo soft. I admet to getting them on sale but they were a lucky find I thought about keeping them but much more fun to give them away! Did you find anything else in the bag wrappings.... I cant remember if I sent them this month or not so CHECK all bags both of my partners lol. I use them for wrapping stuff hehe. I cant wait for my second gift and BOCK BOCK I am still waiting for the second gift from September.... Wish I could go to the beach! I miss it!

I got three dollar tree bags, and some newspaper -- but nothing other than what was in the picture. I love finding stuff on sale. It makes it so much more fun to give when you know you have found something special on sale.

My partner receive hers, she PM'ed me but I did not see her post here that she got her gift. I hope she liked it -- I had fun picking it out. Some folks love Halloween, and others do not so it is hard to find a happy medium. I actually like all holidays so Halloween is just a fun time for me.

Anyway, I have to get back to the real world. Not sure how I am going to do it -- I have some big plans for the weekend -- life changing kind -- so pray for me if you all would -- i need the extra strength.

Back
Top Bottom