October/Halloween Gift Swap - Names sent out

Quote:
lau.gif
I beat you.
celebrate.gif
love.gif

Oh goody!! More incentive to get to the PO ...
gig.gif

Oh and EVERYBODY beats me ...
roll.png

yuckyuck.gif

Quote:
Oh goody!! More incentive to get to the PO ...
gig.gif

Oh and EVERYBODY beats me ...
roll.png

yuckyuck.gif

Shu-upt ..
smack.gif

lau.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
You are most Welcome!!! This was so much fun!! Love it!! I got Halloween kitchen towels, a Halloween pin to wear to work that was GREAT because I love that stuff, a wonderful little Rooster to hang on the wall, some candy pumpkins that were inhaled before they hit the table . . .a beautiful pumpkin box to set on a table. LOVE it. Halloween is one of my most favorite holidays!! This was just great!!!

Last edited:
This was a LOT of fun! But I feel like I didn't put enough in my box. 10 bucks doesn't go very far up here...I'll have to up it a little next time. Sorry partner!
hmm.png

I hope you like what you got, anyway...
fl.gif

Quote:
this happens every swap .. please don't feel bad. Some of us get carried away, some of us stockpile, some of us shop the discount racks .. etc. It's all about the fun of giving and receiving and the friendships we develop..

You are loved here ...

** geez .. feels like a group hug time ***

hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Quote:
this happens every swap .. please don't feel bad. Some of us get carried away, some of us stockpile, some of us shop the discount racks .. etc. It's all about the fun of giving and receiving and the friendships we develop..

You are loved here ...

** geez .. feels like a group hug time ***

hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

thumbsup.gif
hugs.gif
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom