October/Halloween Gift Swap - Names sent out

smile.png
love.gif

missred received my gift. Loved everything. will post picture on Wed. when I get my camera back from my son. bockbock I know what feeding a 15 year old is like. We live 1 block from the high school when my son was that age. we feed 6 teenage boys as they all came down to our house on lunch. that was rough.

am so excited about tis. Cant wait to see how my partner iked her gift. I cant wait to see mine too... lol It is my favorite tme.

dixie&trixie :

hit.gif

I feel left out....no sign of a gift.......

I am sure it is coming. Dont fret. Some of us run a weeeee bit late sometimes lol. I dont know who your partner is but I am sure your gift will make it to you soon.​

dixie&trixie :

hit.gif

I feel left out....no sign of a gift.......

idunno.gif

Oh, don't feel left out. I don't have any sign of mine yet. I am waiting very patiently though. Really I am the mail lady never sees me run outside and wait hoping, nope never.
fl.gif

Quote:
idunno.gif

Oh, don't feel left out. I don't have any sign of mine yet. I am waiting very patiently though. Really I am the mail lady never sees me run outside and wait hoping, nope never.
fl.gif

LOL too funny! This made me smile on a tuesday morning when Im sick and stuck at work. So thank you. Hopefully yours is coming soon!

dixie&trixie :

Quote:
idunno.gif

fl.gif

LOL too funny! This made me smile on a tuesday morning when Im sick and stuck at work. So thank you. Hopefully yours is coming soon!​

That's rotten! I feel for you...

Back
Top Bottom