October/Halloween Gift Swap - Names sent out

Well I must say….im a bit disappointed. Signed up for a swap and got my gift out only to never receive one myself. I will reconsider entering myself in anymore swaps. Bummer
sad.png

dixie&trixie :

Well I must say….im a bit disappointed. Signed up for a swap and got my gift out only to never receive one myself. I will reconsider entering myself in anymore swaps. Bummer
sad.png

I am VERY UPSET too.
Just so disapointing.....
sad.png
Arent we suposed to get tracking numbers to trac it or could someone possible contact her that knows her??????​

Last edited:
hugs.gif
Yall dont give up. This for some reason seemed to be a slow month for us all. Jennifer runs great swaps and everybody always gets their gifts.
Sometimes we have emergencies and it cant be posted to after the fact. I know I have been in the hospital a couple of times and my family doesn't have a clue how to get on here and tell yall about it.
jumpy.gif
So please dont give up. We do love our swaps.
hugs.gif
love.gif

dixie&trixie :

Quote:
Did you try to track it?

It was delivered on the 25th....

I'm sorry you two didn't get your packages!
sad.png

Quote:
Ofcoarse I hope everything is alright with my partner just thought if that was the case we would have heard something.

Quote:
I did! I did! It came Wednesday or Thursday and I had already left to go out of town for a long weekend. I got some spooky eyes that suction cup to a window and light up, some Indian corn and some pumpkin peeps.
droolin.gif
I actualy had to hide these from my stepson or he would have eaten them all at once. Thank you EHaus and I'm so sorry for the delay in posting.
smile.png

ETA: I see where you posted it came on the 25th. Hmmm. I'm going to have to ask my household members who picked it up and forgot to tell me about it until I had left
somad.gif

Last edited:
dixie&trixie :

sad.png

It did go out, but I was late. I'm sorry you got dissapointed on your first swap and I know it can leave a bad taste in your mouth on whether or not to join anymore but sometimes things just happen that throws a wrench in what you have planned (like getting a gift shipped).
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom