October/Halloween Gift Swap - Names sent out

Quote:
A very loyal swapper and I have something in the works to make this up to you and elieugene, both of whom didn't get their gifts this month. So, give us a few days to get everything together and you should be receiving something. Still not totally sure what is going on with suzy but she has always had great gifts and been on time with them too. We will just give her the time she needs to get everything straightened out and hope she is able to join us again when the time is right.

Don't give up hope Chicknduck.
hugs.gif

I have not lost sight of the gift swap it is a very nice thing to do. I wil be doing more in the future.

Quote:
Weeeelllllllll what it is
droolin.gif

There were two wonderful candles (candles are one of my favs), two cute tabletop scarecrow fall decorations, socks, lotion, and a Christmas ornament!

I have my parcel!!!!! The postman delivered it early this morning. Thank you very much, it's great! There are so many things in it. I will take a photo soon and post it on here.
Thank you!!!!
smile.png

Here is the photo of my swap. I was really happy to get it, some lovely gifts, thank you so much.

Double celebration today........we also got our first egg!!!!! What an exciting day. I'll be shattered tonight with all the excitement.
smile.png

65646_picture_256.jpg

Lydia&Andrew :

I have my parcel!!!!! The postman delivered it early this morning. Thank you very much, it's great! There are so many things in it. I will take a photo soon and post it on here.
Thank you!!!!
smile.png

Don't get spoiled now! I really didn't think you would come back after you found out what shipping would be so I included a little for Oct, Nov and Dec. I got my $$ worth on the shipping and wanted to make up for getting it out so late.
lol.png

Quote:
Don't get spoiled now! I really didn't think you would come back after you found out what shipping would be so I included a little for Oct, Nov and Dec. I got my $$ worth on the shipping and wanted to make up for getting it out so late.
lol.png

It's great......thank you very much! I'm looking forward to my next one!
wink.png

Lydia&Andrew :

Here is the photo of my swap. I was really happy to get it, some lovely gifts, thank you so much.

Double celebration today........we also got our first egg!!!!! What an exciting day. I'll be shattered tonight with all the excitement.
smile.png

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/65646_picture_256.jpg

Wow, awesome, what a great gift. Worth the wait eh!​

Last edited:
I would like to thank Tanya for the very special gift I received yesterday. Thank you for your kindness, so I wasnt left out.
smile.png
Me and the kids just love everything! I will post a picture later.

So I am fairly sure that my package came yesterday. I am not expecting anything else right now. I wasn't home and didn't make it to the post office today so I will be picking it up Monday. Will update then. Thank you very much.

Back
Top Bottom