October Swap.......CLOSED.......

Yes you pay the shipping and the person sending you eggs pay's the shipping and so on.
No special labels. Alote of people wright on the outside of the box fragile, perishable, hatching eggs, do not x-ray, ect. As far as the weight goes, I do not think there is a limit, but the heavier the box, the more the shipping will be. I personaly use the flat rate boxes from the PO. Some people use other boxes and sometimes it turns out to be cheaper that way. Use bubblewrap to wrap the eggs and packing peanuts or shredded paper for extra protection..... hope that helps. I am sure someone else will chim in and add to what I just said.

Last edited:
Quote:
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
WOOHOO!

Ok guy's and gal's, I will be out of pocket most of the day. Son has a football game. So if you have any question's just shoot me a pm or post here and I will be back shortly....
big_smile.png

Just curious...if people are trading "Ameraucanas" how do you know they're not EEs? I have EEs so I like them, but I just like to know what I'm getting. I'm not saying anyone would do that on purpose, but a lot of people think they have Ameraucanas and really don't. Like I said, just curious.

this sounds like a great idea. i am very new. all my birds are still kids. do people swap often? when you receive eggs does the sender mark what breed they sent?

I am interested, but I will email you...I'm a beginer am not sure my eggs are fertile...roos crowing and jumping on hens though....but the hens attack the roo..so.???

Ok, after reading, I see a few people are as confused as I am. I have the idea, but need the details. Plz post how this works from start to finish. Its sounds like a lot of fun, just want to know that its being done correctly.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom