Odd Eatings

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by sonjab314, Jul 6, 2010.

1. sonjab314

sonjab314 Constant State of Confusion

May 15, 2010
    Missouri
    What are some of the odd things you eat? I will start out by admitting that I eat ketchup on my mashed potatoes instead of gravy [​IMG]

2. Sunny the Hippie Chick

Sunny the Hippie Chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 8, 2008
    Brookings Oregon
    Quote:I know quiet a few people around here that do that. Its just like putting ketcup on a baked potatoe or a french fry..

I cant think of any thing weird that I have eatten, right now.

3. sonjab314

May 15, 2010
    Missouri
    Maybe I need to move to Oregan. Everyone around here makes fun of me for doing that. My best friend likes to get french fries from Wendy's and then dip them in a chocolate Frosty [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 6, 2010
  4. BarredBuff

BarredBuff Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2009
    Ive ate salmon scales before...grossed everyone out.

5. Sunny the Hippie Chick

Sunny the Hippie Chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 8, 2008
    Brookings Oregon
    Quote:Alot of people do that too. Dipping french fries in their milk shakes.. Yum..

Alot of people around here also stack up their hash browns on top of pancakes. And on top of that their eggs. Then ketchup on top.. We have lots of loggers here that eat that.. This is yuck to me.

Oh and how about adding chips on your hamburgers, chicken burgers, and sandwhiches. I know lots that do that too. We all have been doing that since grade school.. Yum.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2010
  6. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Ok people, none of these things are odd or weird. Mayo with my fries. Normal here too. Weird is salmon scales, I will give ya that one.

7. dancingbear

dancingbear Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 2, 2008
    South Central KY
    Back when I still ate bologna sandwiches and potato chips, I used to put chips on the sandwiches. Especially BBQ flavored chips. Yummy! It's way too many calories, and these days, way too much sodium for my body to tolerate, so it's just a fond memory.

I love those Johnsonville jalapeño and cheddar smoked sausages, on a toasted brat roll, with a drizzle of honey.

Sliced, pickled jalapeño peppers, thinly sliced extra sharp cheddar, on Ritz crackers, with a drizzle of honey.

I like toasted, squishy, burnt a little on the outside, marshmallows on hot dogs.

Peanut butter and maple syrup, all stirred together.

8. twentynine

twentynine Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2009
    Ya'll don't even want to get into this subject----

I'm from South Louisianna, if it crawls, swims, flys somebody down here has done made a gravy with it.

9. sonjab314

May 15, 2010
    Missouri
    Quote:I'm coming to your house for dinner, but can we please leave the marshmallows off the hot dogs?

10. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Plum-Jalapeno jelly with cream cheese on crackers. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by