Odd new egg color

Well I have narrowed it down to her bring the offspring of the White hen and the roo #1 or roo #2. (Not sure which is the older one) . Do the eggs deepen in color or is this the green they will always have?

That's likely the shade that she will always lay. There may be some subtle difference in shade as she progresses through her laying cycle, but it won't be drastic.

Last edited:
That's fine I am just excited that I even have this unexpected color LOL
celebrate.gif
Makes me want to toss a bunch of eggs in the bator...how will I make it until spring?? HA

<loud whooping and hollering from Maury audience......>

She's the one, the shameless hussy, it is her kind that's crumbling, crumbling! the Great American Coop Morality.... rebelling and refusing to lay good ol traditional white or brown! oh the nerve! ;)

Very happy you are excited by all this- thanks for an amusing thread.

<loud whooping and hollering from Maury audience......>

She's the one, the shameless hussy, it is her kind that's crumbling, crumbling! the Great American Coop Morality.... rebelling and refusing to lay good ol traditional white or brown! oh the nerve! ;)

Very happy you are excited by all this- thanks for an amusing thread.
IT'S SO FLUFFY I AM GONNA DIE! Oh the joys of being a noobish chicken chic. As if hatching my first bator babies wasn't exciting enough!! I won the multi colored lottery
ep.gif

She has set the standard for the rebels of the coop now. She is the one who is leading the flock (and me) astray. I NEED more colors--you see. NEED THEM. The quest begins for a pink layer...anyone have hatching eggs? Oh no I did not just post that.......

Back
Top Bottom