We are 'suppose' to get our chickens tomorrow. At the same time, I am kicking myself because I ordered 4 RIR and 4 NHR. Not that I am regretting that decision, Just that I really would like to add a plymouth rock to the mix, and maybe a black jersey giant. If the other 2 come a few days later, is it still possible to raise them together? Even though they are a few days different? I am talking only adding one of each of the others. Or should I wait for later when the other ones are older?