Oddest, Ugliest Poultry Related Nick-Nack

A sour crop pitcher??? ...Things that make you go 'Hmmmmmm.....'
iu
:lau Even more funny/gross considering I have a girl right now that does that every single time I pick her up! So gross!

View attachment 1267024so this is cute. . but kinda weird. Given to me by my son. He got it at an auction for me :lol: View attachment 1267025 View attachment 1267026my own dh just gave me these recently. The planter is gaud awful imo. :rolleyes:
The little wooden duck is pretty. . but that beady eye!. .. And the other eye is missing! :lau

View attachment 1267046 I forgot one! We found this treasure in the old shed that was full of junk on the lot behind our house we bought. Not sure why I kept it. . ugly. . but unique. I think it was Avon cologne.
I like em!
:love :celebrate
Why...yes...funny you should mention that!
:lau:gig

THANK YOU posting those nick nacks, you have made me feel better. I helped a friend tear down 100 year old barn and inside were 5 different monkey nick knacks probably 30 years old. He told me and my buddy to take them and see if either of our wifes could use them in their crafting hobby. I had a sack so i took them thinking my wife would order me to take them to Donna NOW!! Guess whose living room they are now in. I now have some buddies who are rolling on the ground.
Oh, do post a pic, even if it's not "quite" poultry! :)

:lau
Glad you think so! :p
I have WAY too many duck nick naks.
View attachment 1267052 all my friends think this one is hideous. I actually bought this one myself . . :oops:
Oh my goodness, I actually love this! And I’m not just saying that because you bought it ;) Is it wood?

Edit: am I the only one who thinks the wink emoji looks like a pirate?!? It’s very DOS-looking to me!

Back
Top Bottom