greenscape

In the Brooder
10 Years
Jan 25, 2009
I've been gone from here a while caught caught up in The OEGBA web site ,to much in fighting etc. So I'm back
Anyone out there what to talk Bantams? I have OEGB's of course, but I also have Cochins and Call Ducks, Yes they are Bantams. Doves, Pigeons Geese, goats, parakeets and finches! ( draw in deep breath) Kids , Dogs, Cats, Frogs and a few Mouses!
You people seem to be in it for fun. I try to raise the best looking birds I can but I sure don't obsess with it. I know! some of you are also obsessed

Oh there are the smiley faces up there!

Anyway if you talk hit me back LOL:cool:

sjarvis00

Songster
10 Years
May 4, 2009
Shawnee, OKlahoma
Welcome Back,
You will find several that bounce back and forth but it's a much more mellow atmosphere here... You should join us in the Okies Thread... We talk about everything there, Chat soon Mike.

southernsickles

In the Brooder
9 Years
Jul 10, 2010
Arkansas
Hello Greenscape,I am also on the other forum.I just dont talk very much on that one for obvious reasons.Hope to be able to discuss a few things with you as well.

gumbii

Songster
9 Years
Oct 7, 2010
bell gardens, ca
i figured that the other forum was all about drama... that's why i never joined... especially since i don't back down from a friendly eFight on a forum... LOL...

it's peaceful over here... or at least we try to keep it that way... the moderators are great sometimes... i like it here sometimes...

greenscape

In the Brooder
10 Years
Jan 25, 2009
Good looking little Black.I've got a pair I just started on for a breeding plan. I'll Send a pic later on. Get used to the site again. LOL

Top Bottom