1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

OEGB,s

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by greenscape, Aug 26, 2011.

1. greenscape

greenscape Out Of The Brooder

Jan 25, 2009
    I've been gone from here a while caught caught up in The OEGBA web site ,to much in fighting etc. So I'm back
    Anyone out there what to talk Bantams? I have OEGB's of course, but I also have Cochins and Call Ducks, Yes they are Bantams. Doves, Pigeons Geese, goats, parakeets and finches! ( draw in deep breath) Kids , Dogs, Cats, Frogs and a few Mouses!
    You people seem to be in it for fun. I try to raise the best looking birds I can but I sure don't obsess with it. I know! some of you are also obsessed [​IMG]
    Oh there are the smiley faces up there!

Anyway if you talk hit me back LOL:cool:

2. sjarvis00

sjarvis00 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2009
    Shawnee, OKlahoma
    Welcome Back,
    You will find several that bounce back and forth but it's a much more mellow atmosphere here... You should join us in the Okies Thread... We talk about everything there, Chat soon Mike.

3. southernsickles

southernsickles Out Of The Brooder

Jul 10, 2010
    Arkansas
    Hello Greenscape,I am also on the other forum.I just dont talk very much on that one for obvious reasons.Hope to be able to discuss a few things with you as well.

4. gumbii

gumbii Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 7, 2010
    bell gardens, ca
    i figured that the other forum was all about drama... that's why i never joined... especially since i don't back down from a friendly eFight on a forum... LOL...

it's peaceful over here... or at least we try to keep it that way... the moderators are great sometimes... i like it here sometimes...

5. bluebird

bluebird Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 4, 2008
    Valparaiso, IN
    Don't know much about them just knew I wanted one....and I LOVE HER! [​IMG] Her name is Little Black "Dot"

[​IMG]

6. greenscape

greenscape Out Of The Brooder

Jan 25, 2009
    Good looking little Black.I've got a pair I just started on for a breeding plan. I'll Send a pic later on. Get used to the site again. LOL

7. Backwoods Bntms

Backwoods Bntms Chillin' With My Peeps

May 6, 2011
    Northern Virginia
    My trio of Lemon Blues

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by