Of Feathers And Flames- A Wings of Fire AU RP

Pics
~~My Character Form~~
Name: King Helios (really just Helios though)
(Kidding! Maybe 59)
Tribe: Solarwing
Physical appearance: tall and Handsome. A dark red with starbursts of orange and yellow fading in his wings. He has several scars along his sides and is missing a talon along with a part of his tail sail.
Personality: Brave and loyal, a bit mysterious. Cheerful and loving, but a fierce warrior. He loves his citizens but there aren’t a lot of them because the tribe is divided. (There is a Queen right? And she has a mate…which can be him?)
Backstory: (Optional) he’s been through a lot, seeing his tribe slowly deteriorate and be taken captive even more then usual by the greedy humans. His daughter was killed and his son has been captured, he’s trying to find a way to get them back and has been traveling the continent trying to gather more members of his own tribe to come back, so they can be as strong a tribe as possible.

Is the son of lord garmadon and has a helium voice, most people call him Clifford the big red solarwing and say he’s ugly. 😂😂😂
My lil bro came up with all that.
lol I like that. @Blue Raptor can you add this character to the archives?

Last edited:
King ignored him for the moment, carefully turning the egg over, black writing was all over the egg making him think he’d broken it completely, but then he realized and felt a little better. Still, several indents were on the egg from his claws where he’d grabbed it. “Please let it be ok…” he thought to himself. Then he saw the cloudwing looking at him. “Oh…I’m King.”
"Nice to meet you. I'm Robin. Wanna get outta dodge?" Robin said. The previous day, the humans had gotten his wing back in place, and now he was starting to get more feeling in them.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Robin. Wanna get outta dodge?" Robin said. The previous day, the humans had gotten his wing back in place, and now he was starting to get more feeling in them.
King nodded, his attention once again leaving the cloudwing for a moment. “Robin, gotcha.”
He looked around, spotting several of his team flying up the mountain. He held a wing up and motioned the others on with an odd swooping signal, before grabbing several vines and fastening together a sling, it took a couple of minutes but it felt like forever with the humans advancing. They were beginning to climb the mountain with their guns and their grenades, not stuff King wanted to deal with. He carefully picked up the egg and placed it in the sling which he had padded with dead leaves. “Yeah Let’s go Robin, can’t stay round much longer.” He said hurriedly, once again gripping robins wing shoulders and lifting off, king knew the drug would take forever to completely wear off so he would have to carry him. “Where ya from?” He shouted, the wind deafening his voice slightly.

The world was spinning.
Spinning in circles, blurring, fading into nothingness.
The edges of the world almost disappeared. Wind tugged at Neoma's face, a salty spray leaving a misty film on her scales. Her wings tucked at her sides allowed for more barrel rolls above the ocean's surface.
The only thing was; without your wings open, you can't really fly...
C'mon c'mon c'mon! thought Neoma desperately.
It was four last time, at least make five this time!
Her nose began tipping down towards the water. She was losing control.
Neoma angled her neck to the left, urging the rest of her body to follow. If she got just enough leverage on the wind, it could be a simple tuck and roll. She ignored the need to unfurl her wings and leaned into the beginning of the roll.
The water was only a few inches away now.
This is probably going to hurt if I don't get it...
The distraction made her lose her focus for an instant, and that's all it took for her to lose control. Her wings shot open, her legs stuck straight out, and she flapped wildly- but it was a bit late for that. She hit the water with a resounding smack.
Underwater, she flailed and began to panic before snapping back to reality. She held her breath, kicking for the surface, praying she hadn't gotten turned around. Her head broke the water and she gasped greedily for oxygen. If she could bring her wings high enough, she would be able to break surface and fly away.
Stretching her wings underwater, she reached just close enough, and with a tremendous effort, caught enough air and clumsily flapped out of the water. Hovering just above, she shook herself irritably, growling aloud "CRABAPPLES! That's gonna leave a bruise later-" And sure enough, her muscles were already complaining. She took a deep breath to calm herself and flew towards the waters edge, heading to the trees. If she could make it there, she could find her cave and rest and dry before hunting again. Day in and day out- push yourself to 'impossible' limits, hunt, sleep, and try not to go insane from being alone with thoughts of revenge. Oh well. It was better than idleness right?
I was abt to do my next part, when I realized something. I grabbed a map of pantala and pyrrhia and decided to mark where Neoma lived so that it would make more sense. I grabbed this pic off google and marked where I am, if anyone else wants to do the same you can!! Neoma is living in the area where the red dot is rn

Attachments

• DFA3B6AB-BE92-4932-AFF1-54678D759C9E.jpeg
    DFA3B6AB-BE92-4932-AFF1-54678D759C9E.jpeg
    685.4 KB · Views: 2
King nodded, his attention once again leaving the cloudwing for a moment. “Robin, gotcha.”
He looked around, spotting several of his team flying up the mountain. He held a wing up and motioned the others on with an odd swooping signal, before grabbing several vines and fastening together a sling, it took a couple of minutes but it felt like forever with the humans advancing. They were beginning to climb the mountain with their guns and their grenades, not stuff King wanted to deal with. He carefully picked up the egg and placed it in the sling which he had padded with dead leaves. “Yeah Let’s go Robin, can’t stay round much longer.” He said hurriedly, once again gripping robins wing shoulders and lifting off, king knew the drug would take forever to completely wear off so he would have to carry him. “Where ya from?” He shouted, the wind deafening his voice slightly.
Robin heard the CloudWing talk, though he was hard to hear in the wind. "Where am I from? Well, from the other side of the Mountain range, I think" Robin said.

Robin heard the CloudWing talk, though he was hard to hear in the wind. "Where am I from? Well, from the other side of the Mountain range, I think" Robin said.
“From the other said aye? Which village you from? Heaven knows you’re not from the kingdom, Queen Cirrus would banish you quicker then you can say evil cloudwing queen, hah.” King asked, trying not to think about how many dragons were still trapped down there. It’d take weeks, months even for the humans to let their guard down enough to spring a few more.

“From the other said aye? Which village you from? Heaven knows you’re not from the kingdom, Queen Cirrus would banish you quicker then you can say evil cloudwing queen, hah.” King asked, trying not to think about how many dragons were still trapped down there. It’d take weeks, months even for the humans to let their guard down enough to spring a few more.
"I don't know" Robin replied. "I can't remember. Wait, Queen Cirrus? Huh?"

The world was spinning.
Spinning in circles, blurring, fading into nothingness.
The edges of the world almost disappeared. Wind tugged at Neoma's face, a salty spray leaving a misty film on her scales. Her wings tucked at her sides allowed for more barrel rolls above the ocean's surface.
The only thing was; without your wings open, you can't really fly...
C'mon c'mon c'mon! thought Neoma desperately.
It was four last time, at least make five this time!
Her nose began tipping down towards the water. She was losing control.
Neoma angled her neck to the left, urging the rest of her body to follow. If she got just enough leverage on the wind, it could be a simple tuck and roll. She ignored the need to unfurl her wings and leaned into the beginning of the roll.
The water was only a few inches away now.
This is probably going to hurt if I don't get it...
The distraction made her lose her focus for an instant, and that's all it took for her to lose control. Her wings shot open, her legs stuck straight out, and she flapped wildly- but it was a bit late for that. She hit the water with a resounding smack.
Underwater, she flailed and began to panic before snapping back to reality. She held her breath, kicking for the surface, praying she hadn't gotten turned around. Her head broke the water and she gasped greedily for oxygen. If she could bring her wings high enough, she would be able to break surface and fly away.
Stretching her wings underwater, she reached just close enough, and with a tremendous effort, caught enough air and clumsily flapped out of the water. Hovering just above, she shook herself irritably, growling aloud "CRABAPPLES! That's gonna leave a bruise later-" And sure enough, her muscles were already complaining. She took a deep breath to calm herself and flew towards the waters edge, heading to the trees. If she could make it there, she could find her cave and rest and dry before hunting again. Day in and day out- push yourself to 'impossible' limits, hunt, sleep, and try not to go insane from being alone with thoughts of revenge. Oh well. It was better than idleness right?
Neoma woke up, wincing slightly as she stood and stretched. The unfortunate plunge into the water the previous day had left her a bit achy- and starving.
Her belly growled as she stepped outside her little cave and looked out over the water. Would she spend the day more in the forest or over the water? She had been here so long there was nothing new to discover, but there was always some new exercise to do if she thought hard enough.
She had been training for physical fights a lot lately.
A small smile crossed her face.
The white dots on the side of her face seemed to give off a soft glow, and out of each one a stream of silver-like liquid began forming. The liquid fell and gathered in a large puddle beneath her. Then, commanded by her mind, the puddle formed a not-quite-solid ball and rose in the air, hovering in front of her.
Time to practice her warping.
She flapped her wings and took to the air, flying close to the water's edge. Her left wing pointed to the poison jungle as she headed towards the point of the dragon's lower jaw of the continent.
The silvery liquid streaming along beside her shimmered and bubbled, taking on the form of a long sharp blade, with no hilt. sharp at either end, it was a deadly weapon and one of Neoma's favorite things to warp it into.
As she flew low over the water, she commanded the blade to plunge into the water. It did, and as it quickly popped back out, A couple of wriggling fish were speared on the tip.
While most dragons didn't seem to care for the taste of seafood, Neoma had lived there so long and been so hungry sometimes that it wasn't about what she preferred. She scarfed down the food and caught some more, thanking the moons that she was able to warp this way. She'd have starved long ago like her parents if she hadn't known how to control it. If only her mother and father had practiced it enough- She shook her head and wheeled around, heading for the jungle where she could sit in the trees and practice spearing leaves through with small warp-needles.

Back
Top Bottom